Meet our officiating crew...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Meet our officiating crew...
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Meet our officiating crew...
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:18 am
  • That crew was okay during the Saints game. Let's hope they don't suddenly get flag-happy and listen to Eric "Asks for a flag every time I fail to make a play" Decker or anything.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:19 am
  • The back judge officiated the Carolina game, and he allowed almost open mugging (both ways) in the secondary.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 am
  • I don't think we could've drawn a better crew.. Sounds like they let the players play.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 am
  • Hopefully they let em play! The thing that drives me nuts is the 3rd and long flags that give the other teams 1st downs... Always seems the flags come out on 3rd downs. Could be the beer talking haha but that's what I see.
    Touchdooooooown SEAHAWKS!!!!
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 am
  • They're towards the top of the league in coverage, Offensive holding, & Offensive PI penalties. That may not bode well for our offensive line and secondary with the physical type of play they are known for. Hopefully they call the game on both sides equally. We'll have to see Sunday.
    :49ersmall: How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they just talk about the ones they had. :49ersmall:
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am
  • lsheldon wrote:They're towards the top of the league in coverage, Offensive holding, & Offensive PI penalties. That may not bode well for our offensive line and secondary with the physical type of play they are known for. Hopefully they call the game on both sides equally. We'll have to see Sunday.

It's sloppy journalism from ESPN (what else is new). This ISN'T his crew. It's an all star crew. You need to look at each official and how they've officiated in the playoffs. John Clayton has already done this and concludes that this crew is likely to "let them play" with the possible exception of offensive holding.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information