Jesse from Breaking Bad picks....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
.....the Broncos! (NFL Live) Guess Walt should of taken care of him when he had the chance LOL.

253hawk

Reaction score
And Seinfeld said Denver was going to blow Seattle out by halftime.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... (face palm)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't expect many people to pick Seattle outside of the NW, especially not the Front-Runner types who have probably heard nothing but Manning hype all season long. No matter... The Hawks will bring it on Sunday and all these uneducated guesses will mean nothing when it is over.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Jesse was a friend. You know he was a good friend of mine. But lately, something's changed and it's hard to define.

Fart

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
253hawk":3hyd0n22 said:
And Seinfeld said Denver was going to blow Seattle out by halftime.
Yeah, I heard him say that. Not exactly bulletin board material considering who it came from. Take with a grain of salt remembering that his most defining characteristic is his ability to insult anyone and everyone he chooses. So, it wouldn't be his practice to merely pick a team and leave it at that. He can't help himself... he's gotta add a trademark insult to any remark.

Football wise... I guess he's either unaware or dismissing that the Hawks haven't lost by more than 7 points in what, 2 years? I don't even think you can grant Seinfeld credit there for speaking highly of Denver's offense. No matter how you slice this one, it's insulting to the Seahawks Defense. I just can't see how just another random scenario dreamed up from Seinfeld is going to be anything the defense needs to get after it. They should just play Marshawn's Interview with Deion Sanders right before taking the field. They all they got... and they all they need. The media may be trying to test the mettle of the Seahawks and perhaps even trying to knock them down a notch to try to build the emotional Manning storyline. But, I think the team has responded admirably and all this has probably served to perhaps even strengthen the team going into the game. I'm sort of liking how this week is going.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2b47he95 said:
.....the Broncos! (NFL Live) Guess Walt should of taken care of him when he had the chance LOL.
He needs to stay off the meth.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Aaron Paul (Jesse) and fiancee (now wife, I believe) Lauren went to last year's SB decked out in 49ers gear. 49ers lost. I'd say this is a good sign.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Watched the video.

He clearly knows nob all about football.

Said he was picking the Broncos because his wife and young daughter are both big Giants fans.

I think Aaron kept some of the BB stash.

rjdriver

Reaction score
When asked if he played sports, he replied "I used to snowboard, but never really any team sports"

Enough said

Gus and Walter would be huge Hawk fans