Reaction score
Shermam's response:

How comfortable is your couch?

:twisted:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He just makes himself look all the more the tool he is at this stage. Exactly the type of response you would expect from him. Yeah Kaep, Sherman is really shaking in his boots about your receivers.

:34853_doh:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Well, he didn’t throw the ball one foot further.

What if he threw for 500 yards and 7 TDs too? He would have won the game.

But he didn’t.

Northhawk

Reaction score
If Sherm needed any more motivation on Sunday, Kap just gave it to him because the only way Sherm can respond is by his play eventhough it's against another team.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Kraperbitch is more like it. Sherman afraid of your receivers? Lmao. Have a good off season!

Polaris

Reaction score
If Kaep had any more sour grapes, he could start his own winery. GEEZ, I guessed he had maturity issues. Now I know his does. On Mike and Mike this AM, he was also asked if he could root for Seattle, and the way he answered it tells me that he's still butt-hurt.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1j55h9hy said:
LOL I love it. Sherm is already in his head.

Not just in his head, I think Sherm has moved in and built a vacation home there. :D

xCalibur

Reaction score
What i take from this is that this is exactly what i think of Kap, a selfish guy who is not that great of a QB. Without his runs he would have lost 4 more games this year. Put him in the pocket with his poor decision making and he is terrible. His runs are primarily for the yardage when he could have looked for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wr....while Wilson is only running to buy time to find an open WR. Kap should be home studying his own game to improve. But lucky for us that will never happen, as he is so in love with himself he thinks his game is just fine. Thank Pete we got Wilson and not Kap. Win or lose in the Superbowl, i say we sweep the niners next year.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Sherm played the ball. Wouldn't have mattered if it was a foot farther. He would have got there. He was step-for-step with Crabtree. Only way it's not tipped is if it's overthrown or there's blatant OPI.

mikeak

Reaction score
So he said that he sucked and made a huge mistake with the game on the line?

I don't care what he thinks about Sherman - if he blames himself and throws it higher next time then fine by me. Hopefully they sign Yao Ming to catch footballs.......

rightbench

Reaction score
xCalibur":2zj6nr04 said:
What i take from this is that this is exactly what i think of Kap, a selfish guy who is not that great of a QB. Without his runs he would have lost 4 more games this year. Put him in the pocket with his poor decision making and he is terrible. His runs are primarily for the yardage when he could have looked for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wr....while Wilson is only running to buy time to find an open WR. Kap should be home studying his own game to improve. But lucky for us that will never happen, as he is so in love with himself he thinks his game is just fine. Thank Pete we got Wilson and not Kap. Win or lose in the Superbowl, i say we sweep the niners next year.

so you're saying he's got the runs?

253hawk

Reaction score
If that pass is 1' higher, Crabtree has to take an extra step and comes down with a foot out of bounds with it at best, assuming Sherman still doesn't make a play on it.

So tired of this douche.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2jscnmye said:
Sherm played the ball. Wouldn't have mattered if it was a foot farther. He would have got there. He was step-for-step with Crabtree. Only way it's not tipped is if it's overthrown or there's blatant OPI.

Exactly what I said.. there was no way that pass was being completed, Sherman was on Crabtree stride for stride, and the only reason why it wasn't picked clean by Sherman was Crabtree pushing off as the ball is in the air.

Kaep's best case with that throw was throwing it over everyone and having a 2nd and 10. So the fact he's still convinced that was a possible TD tells me the kid has a lot more film study to do.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yep, in his head. And for a QB that we have to face 2-3 times every year that's a great place for a CB to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts