MROB is the homie

Seeker

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think something that has been overlooked is the possibility that Marshawn Lynch may have a genuine phobia of large crowds or the media process in general. Something akin to a form of stage fright, it isn't as uncommon as one might think.

Seahawks fan or not, I honestly felt bad for the guy as they badgered him on day two, you could tell he was legitimately uncomfortable there and wanted to get away so bad. Then Michael Robinson stepped in and took the questions, making light of it the whole way and easing the tension in the room. you could tell Marshawn genuinely appreciated it as he started dapping him up and laughing. Mrob is good at using the media to communicate his point without being overt (that pic he made marshawn take shows their perspective, something not a lot of us would be comfortable with). This may not trickle down to the field, just wanted to point out a good wingman.

muxpux

Reaction score
I can't relate fully on this level but back in high school I played mostly baseball and had no problem pitching and having the crowds eyes on me at all times. I truly enjoyed it. But you put me in a room of 10 strangers and have me talk? Nope. I clam up and lose my thoughts. Performing in public is one thing, speaking in public is another.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
this is the guy who has been taking skittles since he was a kid to get over his nerves.

Latest posts