MROB is the homie

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
MROB is the homie
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 am
  • Call me crazy but I think something that has been overlooked is the possibility that Marshawn Lynch may have a genuine phobia of large crowds or the media process in general. Something akin to a form of stage fright, it isn't as uncommon as one might think.

Seahawks fan or not, I honestly felt bad for the guy as they badgered him on day two, you could tell he was legitimately uncomfortable there and wanted to get away so bad. Then Michael Robinson stepped in and took the questions, making light of it the whole way and easing the tension in the room. you could tell Marshawn genuinely appreciated it as he started dapping him up and laughing. Mrob is good at using the media to communicate his point without being overt (that pic he made marshawn take shows their perspective, something not a lot of us would be comfortable with). This may not trickle down to the field, just wanted to point out a good wingman.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Re: MROB is the homie
Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 am
  • I can't relate fully on this level but back in high school I played mostly baseball and had no problem pitching and having the crowds eyes on me at all times. I truly enjoyed it. But you put me in a room of 10 strangers and have me talk? Nope. I clam up and lose my thoughts. Performing in public is one thing, speaking in public is another.
    Last edited by muxpux on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 am
  • :rofl: "CHECK"
    had2bhawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 am
  • this is the guy who has been taking skittles since he was a kid to get over his nerves.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:49 am
  • Not overlooked...as been talked about at length here
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information