Rotoworld Match-up Column

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Rotoworld Match-up Column
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: Rotoworld Match-up Column
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:17 pm
  • Fantasy football is destroying the sport.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm
  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:Fantasy football is destroying the sport.

This ^

Fantasy Football has turned the NFL into what players can give you the most fantasy points. Russell is probably not the greatest fantasy qb out there and Peyton is by far the greatest fantasy player therefore the broncos will win.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm
  • Axx wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:Fantasy football is destroying the sport.

This ^

Fantasy Football has turned the NFL into what players can give you the most fantasy points. Russell is probably not the greatest fantasy qb out there and Peyton is by far the greatest fantasy player therefore the broncos will win.

Did you even read the article? It's also possible for people to play fantasy football and still be knowledgeable about real football at the same time.
    BC-Hawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:35 pm
  • BC-Hawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:

This ^

Did you even read the article? It's also possible for people to play fantasy football and still be knowledgeable about real football at the same time.

No it is not.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:41 pm
  • BC-Hawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:

This ^

Fantasy football puts alot of stock in yards. The most meaningless stat in the game. I;e Russ is slumping becsuse he has been throwing sub 200.
    And yes i feel like seattle is built to contain every elite qb in the game.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm
  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    BC-Hawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:

This ^

No it is not.

I appreciate the insult then.
    BC-Hawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 am
  • The night shift on 710 interviewed him and the guy made some very good points. He said the Hawks with their personnel and style of play are a nightmare matchup for Denver and Seattle should win handily.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 am
  • Axx wrote:

This ^

Correct but he and Denver still lose this Sunday and that's no fantasy. Fact is Seattle is a bad matchup for Denver. Believe me. Or not it doesn't change the facts.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:59 am
  • Axx wrote:
    BC-Hawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:

This ^

Fantasy football puts alot of stock in yards. The most meaningless stat in the game. I;e Russ is slumping becsuse he has been throwing sub 200.
    And yes i feel like seattle is built to contain every elite qb in the game.
    you sure about that, boss? 350 yard game vs a 200 yard game is a difference of 6 points or 1 touchdown in most leagues. That doesn't seem too heavily tilted towards yards IMO.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information