Thank you Journalists

chris98251

Reaction score
So you attack Sherman for talking and distracting from the Super bowl, then you attack Lynch for not cataring to your whims.

One thing we all know is the 12's have the Seahawks backs, we now have a team that is truly We all we got we all we need.

Defense, Offense, Coaches and Fans are pretty pissed about the treatment you have given us. I'm sure the Broncos feel like they have been put on the back burner because of this. Problem is the Seahawks didn't do it the media did. Their focus is going to be about not getting the attention with Manning that they may believe is warrented.

Our focus, is going to be about unification and bonding together because they can't trust anyone outside the VMAC and their fans.

Angry Seahawk players will be on the feild, providing the outcome favors us, the team should just go on a media strike after the game. Talk to our local guys that they know and people that have had their back, the rest can eat static.

Angry Seahawk players also take no prisoners. The more pissed we get the more Denver will have to deal with.

Once again thanks.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I feel ya', Chris...this team has been united for the past 2 seasons and have risen to protect their own at nearly every turn. Last year, when Lynch fumbled at the goal line vs the Skins, even though we were behind, I knew that instant we would win that game. NO WAY in hell was the rest going to allow our season to conclude with that fumble a generous portion of the reason.

We are going to lose pieces after this game and no matter who they are, it's going to sting. Every year I've wanted the Hawks to win the title.. for me. I wanted it for myself so I could rub it in the noses of the many 9er fans I am exposed to. This year, for the first time ever, I want the title for the team above myself. And I know it's not because I'm finally growing up.

Latest posts