I want Lynch to win MVP boss

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Someone said "he would just get in the car and drive off without saying a word."

Make it so.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I can just picture Marshawn after a dominating 175 yard Superbowl winning performance. "MVP... nahhh that's what I told you, You must not hear so good. I'm a piece to it, but we had some dogs in there. Winning a car, now that's big time right there Boss, but I don't need no more cars, you can keep it. I told you it's all about that action Boss".

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
He's just a class act, a reserved guy, and a team first guy. Seems like the anti Shaun Alexander. Flame away. But I'd happily block for Marshawn.

irocdave

Reaction score
Don't they still do that "and I'm going to Disneyland!" thing for the MVP? Disney wouldn't be happy if Lynch does his thing without mentioning it. Some times it isn't about the best individual performance. Anyone remember Doug Williams being pissed off about not getting it? Then Barkley set him straight. One of the best attitude adjustments I've ever heard to someone trying to play the race card.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me boss............A big time run right into the teeth of that defense while juking 'Ham Hock' to the tune of two broken ankles and a "F-Disneyland, I'm going to Seattle" after being presented with the MVP trophy.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
My minds eye says Lynch is a future SB MVP!

It is known.

I love me some Beast!

skater18000

Reaction score
One of the many great personalities on our team, love me some beastmode!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
He has already won the Media MVP.

He gave them the best story they had since Sherman's after game speech. Lynch's interview's while short, had substance and were fun to watch!

I'll bet the Beast/MikeRob interview is one of the most watched this week. Oh yea, John Clayton, KMA!

Nearpost

Reaction score
In another thread someone asked what would be their favorite play. I think most went with a beast mode stomp down into the end zone. Late on in the game, can you imagine?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IT IS KNOWN!

Totally mind boggling that the man that talked the least said the most. This is fun boys sit back and enjoy the ride.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just want Seattle to have the Super Bowl MVP, regardless of who it is. (Though given my choice, I'd pick Sherman.)

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I would love it if the LOB was given a co-co-co--MVP. That would be pretty cool.