You guys just hear the interview on 710?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
You guys just hear the interview on 710?
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:56 pm
  • With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious
    XLVIII - 2014 - Champions
    checkdanews
    NET Rookie

• This is the same genius who spelled Marshawn's name wrong on his twitter account.
    Last edited by Hawkalypse on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawksstradamaus quatrain 10:45, "And San Francisco sealed it's fate, with a touchdown by Golden Tate......"
    Hawkalypse
    NET Veteran

• What's his name? Link to the interview?

Is this the guy who called Danny from 710 a "weak white man"?

Nevermind, found the guy. Mark Kiszla.

I can't tell if he's trying to hype up his hometown or if he's a complete douche. Obviously he's terrible at talking trash. I thought he was going to poop himself.
    Last edited by jblaze on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    jblaze
    NET Veteran

• Can we get a summary please
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Oh god you guys must be talking about Mark freaking Kiszla lol
    the funniest part is that Michael Grey had a prime opportunity to DESTROY this guy but went easy on him and he still got mad and ripped his mic off.

MG: "You've written two extensive pieces on Sherman (all negative) have you had a chance to talk to him?

MK: "No but I talked to hall of famer warren sapp"

MG: "You talked to warren sapp to write two articles on Richard Sherman's character?

and from there the tirade begins. Dude was clearly defensive because he is a donkey fanboy and got caught up in the "broncos are the good guys" media hype. its been like a week and he is still talking about the Sherman postgame interview.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• jblaze wrote:What's his name? Link to the interview?

Is this the guy who called Danny from 710 a "weak white man"?

Nevermind, found the guy. Mark Kiszla.

I can't tell if he's trying to hype up his hometown or if he's a complete douche. Obviously he's terrible at talking trash. I thought he was going to poop himself.

The same. He seemed to think that if Sherman wasn't willing to be the Villian then he was just a clown. All by his perceptive and insightful diagnosis of Sherman's psychology from thousands of miles away.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Yes and it was awesome. Guy wrote that Richard Sherman was a "clown" a "fake tough guy" and that he "didn't have the stomach to be a villian."

Michael Grey got him to admit he'd never spent any time with Sherman and, I can't believe a journalist admitted this on the air, that he based TWO articles like this off a conversation with Warren Sapp....

Michael Grey's point was that Sherman never tried to cast himself as a villian, it was people in the media like this guy (don't know the name off the top of my head), and he basically took off after that.
    Last edited by Beer Hawk on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie

• Link please.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• E.C. Laloosh wrote:Link please.

Show is still airing on 710 right now, check the podcast later today (Wyan, Mike and Moore show).
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie

• E.C. Laloosh wrote:Link please.

It just happened (well about 20 mins ago). Hopefully we can get a podcast link in about an hour or so.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Oh, now Clayton's on bitching about him [Lynch]...
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• E.C. Laloosh wrote:Oh, now Clayton's on bitching about him [Lynch]...

The but-hurt is strong with this one (Clayton). I can see it over the radio (and that's not easy).
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• checkdanews wrote:With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious

Thought the story was great! Great writer! Knows his stuff! Nothing in the article to dispute!
    Bronco Bob
    NET Bench Warmer

• Bronco Bob wrote:
    checkdanews wrote:With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious

Thought the story was great! Great writer! Knows his stuff! Nothing in the article to dispute!

Riiight. The best corner in the game (arguable) is a "fake tough guy"? Really?
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Polaris wrote:
    Bronco Bob wrote:
    checkdanews wrote:With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious

I think he was being facetious.
    andyh64000
    NET Practice Squad

• It's time Clayton goes down on this one.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

• andyh64000 wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    Bronco Bob wrote:

I think he was being facetious.

If so, I apologize. Emotions are hard to read on the forums.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• clayton actually burned this guy the worst. crushed that "I'm a better reporter than you" line and was like "that guy is a columnist, like skip bayless"

im not mad at clayton though I disagree with him. he is a reporter and is looking at it solely from the reporter angle. we may disagree with it, but clayton (unlike Kiszla) is at least good at his job.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Clayton may be butthurt on this one but I still like him and enjoy his radio show on saturdays.

Kizla or however it's spelled is a complete joke, writes an article on how sherman is a fake tough guy and bases it off of one person's opinion, read the article, he quotes warren sapp like 5 times and no one else.
    Sapp is also not the sharpest tool in the shed
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran

• No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)
    Bronco Bob
    NET Bench Warmer

• davidonmi wrote:Clayton may be butthurt on this one but I still like him and enjoy his radio show on saturdays.

Kizla or however it's spelled is a complete joke, writes an article on how sherman is a fake tough guy and bases it off of one person's opinion, read the article, he quotes warren sapp like 5 times and no one else.
    Sapp is also not the sharpest tool in the shed

Isn't Sapp also saying some harsh things about Strahan too?
    Bronco Bob
    NET Bench Warmer

• [/quote]Nothing in the article to dispute![/quote]
    Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.
    Hawksstradamaus quatrain 10:45, "And San Francisco sealed it's fate, with a touchdown by Golden Tate......"
    Hawkalypse
    NET Veteran

• Bronco Bob wrote:No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)

A broken clock is right twice a day too!
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Hawkalypse wrote:
    Nothing in the article to dispute![/quote]
    Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.[/quote]
    It's spelled massengill.
    Bronco Bob
    NET Bench Warmer

• Bronco Bob wrote:
    Hawkalypse wrote:
    Nothing in the article to dispute!

Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.[/quote]
    It's spelled massengill.[/quote]
    A douche expert, huh? Good for you.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• He kept saying Sherman doesn't have the stomach to be a villain, when asked when has Sherman ever wanted to be a villain?? He never answered, or couldn't.

That guy was freakin' crazy. Entertaining to watch someone get so worked up, by not being able to defend his articles, he just hung up.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• Bronco Bob wrote:
    Hawkalypse wrote:
    Nothing in the article to dispute!

It's spelled massengill.[/quote]
    Sounds like you use the product regularly, I wouldn’t know..uhh bro?
    Hawkalypse
    NET Veteran

• Floridahawk79 wrote:It's time Clayton goes down on this one.

LeaveLynchAlone
    NET Bench Warmer

• It must have been hard for Kizla to find Sherman this week hence using Warren Sapp as his source. What a joke.

Keep stirring the pot Kizla these type of antics only fuel this team
    Stepping before the cameras, Hasselbeck noticed that ESPN was present.

“Look at this,” he cracked. “I didn’t know you guys covered the CFL.”
    Bprez3
    NET Rookie

• I've been following that doucher on Twitter for awhile. At the beginning of the playoffs he was GUARANTEEING that San Francisco was going to represent the NFC and that there was no team even close to them. He went into long rants about it as well. After we win, I say we bombard his Twitter with nanny nanny boo boos!!
    salukihawk12
    NET Rookie

• Kizla or however he spells his name is a columnist, so he is given license to editorialize things. It is an opinion piece that plays well in Denver and other locations across the country. People get crazy when it comes to the Superbowl. They demonize the opponents and lionize their own. It amazes me that people act like the more bile they spew, the better the chance is that their heroes will prevail.

I am sure it was this way back in the 60's but man this game cannot get here quick enough.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Hawkalypse wrote:This is the same genius who spelled Marshawn's name wrong on his twitter account.

Speaking of wrong names, nfl networks feed, 2 days ago, had Kam spelled CAM Chancellor. Like WTF!??!?
    No not a Denver reporter but still some BS
    Watching Beast Mode run the ball.
    Catching a Bo Jackson baseball. Kingdome, centerfield, over the cannon.
    Jim Presley with a full count, 2 out, down by 3, bottom of the 9th Grand Slam.

My favorite all time sports memory
    "The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!"
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Rookie

• drdiags wrote:Kizla or however he spells his name is a columnist, so he is given license to editorialize things. It is an opinion piece that plays well in Denver and other locations across the country. People get crazy when it comes to the Superbowl. They demonize the opponents and lionize their own. It amazes me that people act like the more bile they spew, the better the chance is that their heroes will prevail.

I am sure it was this way back in the 60's but man this game cannot get here quick enough.

Understanding? pshhhhhh ;)
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Twisted Steel ‏@twisted_steel 35m
    @markkiszla Your hissy meltdown on Wyman, Mike and Moore was hilarious. Couldn't back up your article so you hung up, funny stuff.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla 6m
    @twisted_steel I did not hang up. I was on line when host dismissed me with his desire to punch me in the face. Now that was funny.

"Have a good day!"
    "There goes Mark Kizsla!"

Umm? :Dunno:

So he acted like he left, but didn't hang up, and then just secretly listened in? Weird dude.
    Last edited by twisted_steel2 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• There is that Warren Sapp guy again. Yuck.
    Kakaww
    NET Rookie

• That is one stammerin fool.

When did Sherm claim to be a tough guy?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Bronco Bob wrote:No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)

Kizla said that Warren Sapp told him the Chiefs were fake tough guys?
    Hawkpower
    NET Rookie

• Hawkpower wrote:
    Bronco Bob wrote:No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)

Kizla said that Warren Sapp told him the Chiefs were fake tough guys?

Even a painted clock is right twice a day. More to the point, I was saying by week 9 when some were ready to give the Chiefs the Lombardi trophy, that the Chiefs were basically smoke and mirrors. I even nailed the Chief's final record (11-5).
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Anyone who makes Skip Bayless seem intelligent and reasonable should definitely be ignored. This guy was just--bizarre.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• The media day seems to more about personal agendas and psuedo job interviews for these clowns.
    They are trying to get their name out their more than get good stories.

Even our own "Seattle" writers Clayton (the Great Gazoo) and that Blunt character want some-
    they are just using controversy as their tool for attention.

I know JC is for espn, but why do we have to keep listening to someone who states his
    opinion as facts? I guess I don't, but I like 710-
    He was really crotch nuzzling the niners during the playoffs it seemed to me...
    one thing we can be sure of, he is never going to be confused for a hawk homer, ever...
    Last edited by gonzhawk on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    gonzhawk
    NET Veteran

• Anybody has a link to his article?
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter

• He sounds drunk.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

• I like how he talks so much trash about sherman then uses one of Sherms best lines "Im better at BLANK then you"

P.S He is paying for it on twitter now lol
    XLVIII - 2014 - Champions
    checkdanews
    NET Rookie

• checkdanews wrote:I like how he talks so much trash about sherman then uses one of Sherms best lines "Im better at BLANK then you"

P.S He is paying for it on twitter now lol

And he probably loves that fact. Guy obviously wanted attention and now he has it.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• What a complete tool. I was astounded that he worked for the Denver Post. I thought he was a Bleacher Report wannabe or something.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

• All I got from the audio is that the guy uses corny language to talk trash... Terrible at it and the SEA radio guys weren't very good at calling him out.

Sapp is one of the guys that ragged on Carroll a couple of years back. This guy was just a dip shit and they shouldn't have given him a second of air time.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:31 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information