Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Why wouldn't you go to the SB?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 pm 
Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

FREE ticket, yes, i would go...

to purchase a ticket, if i wasn't committed to moving to AZ the day after the superbowl, i would be in NY right now.... it's been killing me knowing that i have an extra $2500 sitting in my hand this whole week... trying to keep calm

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 pm 
NET Veteran

Two mortgages and a fixed income...anybody want to buy my free/lottery ticket I supposedly got????

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:25 pm 
NET Rookie

Hey first of all some people in NJ are real fans been one for 30 yrs second I got a free ticket my buddy from work bought them when they were 1000 each we are behind the Seahawks bench 2 level but they will hear me I'm very vocal during games fox better have 6 second delay I have a mouth like a sailor winning or losing those field mics are in trouble .....go hawks!!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 am 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

kmeleon wrote:
Boiler,

I'm in the mix for a ticket, I'm local only 1.5 hrs away but have friends who all bought their tickets together so if I get a ticket I'm riding with them. It certainly opens up the chances of getting a ticket when you have two people but I'm really dependent on the prices nose diving. I don't mind spending $1200 but I want good seats for that price, and I'll probably get them for that price Sunday morning if I hold out.

Kmeleon, I sent you a PM.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:45 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Replied :D

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 am 
NET Rookie

I absolutely would have gone but my idiot tenants caused so much damage to my condo I needed to pay a high deductible ... damn my shitty luck.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]