Walter Jones

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
I have no desire to take away from the week leading up to the Superb Owl, but Saturday I expect to hear Walter Jones name called for the NFL HoF.

This could make the best weekend in Seahawks history - the best LT ever to play the game announced to be enshrined in Canton and our first Super Bowl win.

"Starting in each of his 180 games in Seattle, the Seahawks attempted more than 5,500 passes with Jones on the field, while Jones gave up a total of only 23 quarterback sacks, and was penalized for holding just nine times. In January 2014, Jones has been announced and selected as a finalist to the Class of 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Jon ... ootball%29

Keep Walter in your thoughts this week!

GO HAWKS!

HawkWow

Reaction score
I couldn't stand seeing a Walt thread without a reply. Pretty much anything that can be said about Walt, arguably the greatest Hawk in history / greatest Tackle in history, has already been said...so I will just add these 2 words: Shoe in.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Yup. Best tackle ever. Anyone that played against him says he was the very best they ever saw. Ship it. He's in. Seahawks win. Perfect weekend.