Anyone going solo to game

Thebends

Reaction score
Still on the fence about going. Everyone I know is broke and don't want to sit in the cold. Debating weather to go or not alone

RezHawk

Reaction score
I am still on the fence. Waiting for prices to drop. Watching the primesport sameday over and back package hoping to see it drop again.
The wife doesn't want to deal with the travel hassles so if I do pull the trigger I will probably be rolling solo.

trusomus

Reaction score
There is a very stron possibility that I will be attending by myself as well. I'm in the same boat as you. I've already traveled East and am waiting out tickets. If I can purchase close to face value I will possibly have one other person with me.

On a side note, there are great room deals in NJ and NYC right now through sites like Hotwire and Priceline. I was able to get a room at the Newark airport for under $100 for a three star hotel on Super Bowl Sunday.

stevelargent

Reaction score
I am going with 3 other hawk fans but they were able to nab tickets together from a connection through their old job. So I'll be looking for a solo ticket. I am also waiting for prices to drop, plan to buy no earlier than Friday. Everything I'm hearing says wait until then.

seabowl

Reaction score
If tickets are bought on Saturday how would you physically get them? Are their tickets that can be printed out or are they all regulate physical tickets!

Boiler

Reaction score
The big brokers like StubHub will have booths near the stadium to pick up tickets last minute. They had this for the World Series when it was here in Denver a few years ago. I've thought about going, but it's unlikely at this point. I can get out there with frequent flyer miles, so I probably won't decide for sure until Friday or Saturday. Hopefully we can keep this thread active between now and the end of the week because if I do go, I'll be looking for some like-minded Hawks fans to meet up with.

Boiler

Reaction score
Anybody who's really serious about this, please PM me. I'm giving it more serious thought. Will probably make a decision tomorrow.

trusomus

Reaction score
It turns out I am going it alone. I bought my ticket to section 126 row 12 fairly reasonably yesterday. The 12th row called me when I found it! Any other solos going looking for a Seahawk fan, hit me up. I plan on being at the stadium when gates open at 2:00.

kmeleon

Reaction score
trusomus":34u2we50 said:
It turns out I am going it alone. I bought my ticket to section 126 row 12 fairly reasonably yesterday. The 12th row called me when I found it! Any other solos going looking for a Seahawk fan, hit me up. I plan on being at the stadium when gates open at 2:00.

Where'd you get the ticket from?

trusomus

Reaction score
Some guy on a NYC street corner! I'm sure it's totally legit.

No really, Primesport. Tickets have gone back up a bit since yesterday.