Anyone going solo to game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Anyone going solo to game
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 am
  • Still on the fence about going. Everyone I know is broke and don't want to sit in the cold. Debating weather to go or not alone
    Thebends
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Anyone going solo to game
Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 am
  • I am still on the fence. Waiting for prices to drop. Watching the primesport sameday over and back package hoping to see it drop again.
    The wife doesn't want to deal with the travel hassles so if I do pull the trigger I will probably be rolling solo.
    RezHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 am
  • There is a very stron possibility that I will be attending by myself as well. I'm in the same boat as you. I've already traveled East and am waiting out tickets. If I can purchase close to face value I will possibly have one other person with me.

On a side note, there are great room deals in NJ and NYC right now through sites like Hotwire and Priceline. I was able to get a room at the Newark airport for under $100 for a three star hotel on Super Bowl Sunday.
    trusomus
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:57 am
  • I am going with 3 other hawk fans but they were able to nab tickets together from a connection through their old job. So I'll be looking for a solo ticket. I am also waiting for prices to drop, plan to buy no earlier than Friday. Everything I'm hearing says wait until then.
    stevelargent
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 am
  • Thebends wrote:Debating weather to go or not alone

nice pun
    TruHammer07
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 am
  • If tickets are bought on Saturday how would you physically get them? Are their tickets that can be printed out or are they all regulate physical tickets!
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 am
  • The big brokers like StubHub will have booths near the stadium to pick up tickets last minute. They had this for the World Series when it was here in Denver a few years ago. I've thought about going, but it's unlikely at this point. I can get out there with frequent flyer miles, so I probably won't decide for sure until Friday or Saturday. Hopefully we can keep this thread active between now and the end of the week because if I do go, I'll be looking for some like-minded Hawks fans to meet up with.
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 pm
  • Anybody who's really serious about this, please PM me. I'm giving it more serious thought. Will probably make a decision tomorrow.
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 am
  • It turns out I am going it alone. I bought my ticket to section 126 row 12 fairly reasonably yesterday. The 12th row called me when I found it! Any other solos going looking for a Seahawk fan, hit me up. I plan on being at the stadium when gates open at 2:00.
    trusomus
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 am
  • trusomus wrote:It turns out I am going it alone. I bought my ticket to section 126 row 12 fairly reasonably yesterday. The 12th row called me when I found it! Any other solos going looking for a Seahawk fan, hit me up. I plan on being at the stadium when gates open at 2:00.

Where'd you get the ticket from?
    kmeleon
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 am
  • Some guy on a NYC street corner! I'm sure it's totally legit.

No really, Primesport. Tickets have gone back up a bit since yesterday.
    trusomus
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information