From unknown to difference maker Super Bowl

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok every Super Bowl seems like some player rises from the depth chart to make a huge difference in the game, Who is it going to be this game, cannot be a starter.

I go with Lane, Peyton is going to challange him when he plays defense, and on special teams he is going to be a force, whether it's a hit for a fumble a Int or a game changeing stop.

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking Lockette is going to lay the wood on a kickoff again just like in the NFCCG. Only this time we will recover the ball when it goes flying out.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He is not an unkown, but he hasn't had a great year.

But I think Chris Clemons goes off. The old salty vet knows a thing or two about playing DE. He knows he has a statue back there and he will reach into the fountain of youth and wreak havoc.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":3edqfx39 said:
But I think Chris Clemons goes off. The old salty vet knows a thing or two about playing DE.

Boy, I would sure love to see that!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Smellyman":1illotjv said:

But I think Chris Clemons goes off. The old salty vet knows a thing or two about playing DE. He knows he has a statue back there and he will reach into the fountain of youth and wreak havoc.

I would LOVE to see Clem tee off on Peyton a couple times. Just rock him.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Smellyman":d935budx said:

They may not double him up because he has been quiet this season. Which would give him perfect opportunity to pound Manning into the ground.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'd love to see another Lockette missile launch. Those 2 hits he had were Kam-esque.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Byron Maxwell/Thurmond... Yes we all know them, but everyone seems to think "Sherman can only cover one guy. There's nobody to cover the other guys". Yeah that's what you think

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Clint Gresham is going to recover a fumbled punt late in the game setting up the Seahawks for the winning score; a Steven Hauschka 40yd FG.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I am going with Lockette but for reasons other than already mentioned.

From our half yard line, Wilson throws it deeeep and let's the Rocket run underneath it for a 99 1/2 yard touchdown pass!

Been waiting for this play all year.

Gametime

Reaction score
Kixkahn":yqc7zuon said:
Smellyman":yqc7zuon said:

They may not double him up because he has been quiet this season. Which would give him perfect opportunity to pound Manning into the ground.

Good call!!!!!! Clem has taken a break from the spotlight with Avril and Bennett making so many huge plays but it would be amazing to see a couple huge sacks on Manning! You may have called it!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Late in the game, 3rd quarter, Turbin takes one 50+ yards for a score.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Luke Willlson catches a long TD pass covered only by a LB like he did in the game in Frisco after Percy clears the middle with a crossing route.

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
Golden Tate as a punt returner.... He takes one to the house! I feel it!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
Clinton McDonald getting to Peyton twice

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
On the other side of the fence Danny Trevethan is one to keep an eye on. Seems to have come alive during the play offs.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Largefarva":pjkm24q5 said:
I'm thinking Lockette is going to lay the wood on a kickoff again just like in the NFCCG. Only this time we will recover the ball when it goes flying out.

That was on a punt not a kickoff, right? Won't happen as that would require the Seahawks to punt, which I don't see them having to do against the Denver defense.

HawkGA

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":2u91ft5w said:
Late in the game, 3rd quarter, Turbin takes one 50+ yards for a score.

Christine Michael has a better shot of doing that and he probably won't even dress for the game.