Which NFL Experts Predicted A Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://regressing.deadspin.com/whic...-broncos-seahawks-super-bo-1510940670/@kylenw

With all the media biases, I thought this was an interesting read. Always a crapshoot to pick a team, but interesting to read nonetheless.

The group did quite well this season, with 49% of the pundits picking the Broncos to win the AFC (Vegas pegged their odds at 33%) and 38% selecting the Seahawks in the NFC (Vegas = 17%).Now here are the individual selections. 13 of the 63 pundits picked both the Broncos and Seahawks to make the Super Bowl, including Jim Trotter of SI.com, who has been the best preseason prognosticator of the group since we started tracking them (he was one of two to predict the Harbaugh Bowl last year). Another 16 picked either the Broncos or Seahawks to win it all.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
He predicted the Harbaugh bowl AND the current SB???? Now I got the trots!

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":uern96ph said:
He predicted the Harbaugh bowl AND the current SB???? Now I got the trots!

Yeah but he picked DEN to win the SB :(

Boiler

Reaction score
razgriz737":y9shrlge said:
Look at all those guys who picked Houston or Atlanta.

Or Dan Graziano, who picked Houston AND Atlanta. If you're going to go down, might as well go down big.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
I've been predicting a Seattle-Denver SB matchup for the last 2 years. I guess that makes *me* an NFL expert.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
At the beginning of the season, a buddy of mine and I always pick who we think is going to the SB. This year I picked Sea and Den...

He picked...

Hou and Atl...

Needless to say, I get ultimate bragging rights for the rest of the year :D

HawkWow

Reaction score
Same here. I also predicted we would beat SF to get here and Denver would beat NE.

But I think many predicted the same.

I think the bigger surprise was Brady getting to the AFCCG without his TEs. Mad props (despite being in the weaker conference).