Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: This MUST have felt good for our guys.
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 am 
NET Veteran

falcongoggles wrote:
Wow, every time I watch it it gets better. Forget Peyton and his three trips to the big game, this city, this community deserves the Lombardi! Let's go Hawks!

Agree 100%
GoHawks

Post subject: Re: This MUST have felt good for our guys.
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 am 
NET Rookie

Glad to hear that others also got a bit misty eyed. I too couldn't keep my eyes from watering up.
Living in Eastern WA all my life and being a Hawks fan from the start in 1976, I'm so excited and emotionally charged for this game, I can't stand it.

It's great to see fans new and old so excited and supportive across the State and all around our region.

GO HAWKS!!!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]