This MUST have felt good for our guys.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Unreal. Denver had what 300 fans in one street. This was miles and miles of fans. I wish I was living in Seattle right now. Imagine what its going to be like when they bring home the trophy. Prob be a million fans waiting for them.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1mn0ks1d said:
Unreal. Denver had what 300 fans in one street. This was miles and miles of fans. I wish I was living in Seattle right now. Imagine what its going to be like when they bring home the trophy. Prob be a million fans waiting for them.

Yea, I live out of the area as well, I would have been in that line. And I hate that I'll miss the welcome home, either way it turns out.

sam1313

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting this. Already sent the link to all my friends who are 12s.

Our fan base pumps me up so much! Those of you who can't make it to the game keep representing in Seattle and welcome home the Super Bowl Champs. I promise to be loud and proud at the game!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Makes me want to drive up from Portland if they win the superbowl to celebrate...it would almost be worth the traffic nightmare haha

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I had an amazing time at the sendoff...told my boss today whatever day the parade is, I need that day off...no way I'm missing that

Latest posts