Seattle Parents Name Child "Cydnee Leigh 12th Mann" (link)

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Yeah, but celebritires can name their kids, moon unit, apple, but these folks are bad?

Axx

Reaction score
first nominee for the 2014 stupidest parents goes to......

253hawk

Reaction score
Almost as bad as that idiot I went to school with who changed his middle name to 'Seahawk.'

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Don't feel bad for them.

Feel bad for the guy who changed his name to Supersonic, then changed it back 12 years later when they left.

Just goes to show you, idiots are everywhere

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That is someone screaming for someone to notice them.

And apparently someone that values being a sports fan over the happiness of their daughter?

It is a d*ck move of epic level to give your kid a name that is going to screw with them the rest of their lives until they can change it.

It isn't being a good fan. It is being a selfish idiot.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":jnpdhd42 said:
Yeah, but celebritires can name their kids, moon unit, apple, but these folks are bad?

ALL of them are bad. Just because a celebrity does it, doesn't mean normal people should either. i.e. Kanye naming his kid "North" C'Mon Man!!

DTexHawk

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":30i9xdc3 said:

Celeb's are stupid as well.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Ok..... lost in all the stupidity, why is "Sydney" being spelled "Cydnee"? Lol stupidest spelling ever

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":pbipah9l said:
Ok..... lost in all the stupidity, why is "Sydney" being spelled "Cydnee"? Lol stupidest spelling ever

As a new parent (And soon to be again) let me tell you, baby name lists these days are littered with these alternate spelled names. Many of them are more ridiculous than you can imagine.