Bold predictions?

HawkCop

Reaction score
I'm going to predict DangeRuss will have more passing yards than Manning and will end up being the game MVP. I see 2 passing TD's and 1 rushing TD for Mr. Wilson. #Whynotus?!

Rob12

Reaction score
My prediction has stayed the same -- 31-17, Seahawks win. When I tell people that, I get a lot of raised eyebrows, so I'd guess that's pretty bold.

Cop, I don't know if he'll have more yards, but I could see Russ going for 300+ pretty easily. The conditions have to be right, though.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Hope you are both right, but here is my initial reaction to both your statements--
Hawk cop---more yards then peyton---as a cop, aren't you drug tested.
Rob12--I can see him throwing for over 300 yards--but easily. He's done it twice this year, are you on the same drugs as hawk cop.

OP
OP
HawkCop

HawkCop

Reaction score
I don't see Manning getting 300 yards on our D. He'll get a couple TD's but I'm thinking 250-270 yards and an INT or 2. I'm going to say Hawks win by 10-13 points.

OP
OP
HawkCop

HawkCop

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":30eksp2s said:
Hope you are both right, but here is my initial reaction to both your statements--
Hawk cop---more yards then peyton---as a cop, aren't you drug tested.
Rob12--I can see him throwing for over 300 yards--but easily. He's done it twice this year, are you on the same drugs as hawk cop.

Drug tested yes! Over confident, maybe. That's why I titled this thread BOLD predictions. ;)

kjreid

Reaction score
seahawks win 27-24, Lynch runs for 120 and a TD, Wilson throws for 2 more. Manning throws 3 INT's

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win 24-20. Beast gets over a hundred and 2 touchdowns. Bobby Wagner gets a pick and a forced fumble, as well as leading the team in tackles.

DaveyP

Reaction score
Percy Harvin scores the game winning touchdown and is named MVP. His trade and signing is immediately justified.

themunn

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin scores the game winning TD, wins superbowl MVP, and in the post-match interview says

"that's what you get when you throw it to the best in the game! SUCK IT CRIS CARTER. LET YOUR SORRY HALL OF FAME ASS KISS MY RING"

Bold enough prediction for you?