Fan reaction video to "The Immaculate Deflection"...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Very entertaining. I'll bet a lot of you can relate to at least one scene in these vids. As a bonus, there are a few 49er fan reactions to "The Immaculate Deflection"... just the cherry on top! :mrgreen:

[youtube]62CSYEvARzo[/youtube]

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
priceless. Towards end there's the pic of Sherman making the tip w/ the silver ball - anyone able to find a jpeg of that or make and post one. THanks.

Boiler

Reaction score
Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't noticed Maxwell's reaction to the tip before. He threw up his hands, collapsed to the ground, and was helped up by field judge a few seconds later.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Boiler":2c5ss9o4 said:
Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't noticed Maxwell's reaction to the tip before. He threw up his hands, collapsed to the ground, and was helped up by field judge a few seconds later.

It took me a couple viewings to see notice that before...I was gonna post about Maxwell too. Gave me chills seeing him drop to his knees like that.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I tackled my roommate sitting in a recliner when the play happened. I can definitely relate.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
If we win the SB, this will go down as one of the all time iconic plays in NFL history. SF has the 'The Catch' from the 1982 conference championship game, and if we go on to win the SB like they did, we will have 'The Deflection' from our conference championship game. How fitting for us that we get to put SF on the losing end of the same type of play that defined their glory days so long ago.

VinceDee

Reaction score
Very nice video...I'll admit, my eyes moistened a little watching all those happy Hawk fans. Good choice for the music, too.

Forward the link to some of the team.

baumer64

Reaction score
VinceDee":167izvh3 said:
Very nice video...I'll admit, my eyes moistened a little watching all those happy Hawk fans. Good choice for the music, too.

I too felt a little misty at times watching that. My wife was with her dad but my girls and I were screaming!
Great video. Thanks for posting!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Maxwell looked like he just got overwhelmed by the emotion. Kind of like it all hit him at once.

I jumped into the next row behind my seats and started hugging EVERYONE.

Coxal

Reaction score
Can't miss Maxwel reaction too, freaking awesome I LOVE this team omg. Almost dropped a tear watching this, music does not help (or do help depends ^^).

2:57 that's my reaction I'd say, in french words with only 1 friend (a Packer fan who was cool enough to share my joy) at 3am in my condo but still.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
That brought a tear to my eye . That was an amazing moment !

sam1313

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for posting and thanks to whomever put this together. Definitely fighting back the tears. Well done team. Well done 12s. Now, let's finish this next Sunday!