Fan reaction video to "The Immaculate Deflection"...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Very entertaining. I'll bet a lot of you can relate to at least one scene in these vids. As a bonus, there are a few 49er fan reactions to "The Immaculate Deflection"... just the cherry on top! :mrgreen:

Last edited by BlueThunder on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• priceless. Towards end there's the pic of Sherman making the tip w/ the silver ball - anyone able to find a jpeg of that or make and post one. THanks.
    ZornwasaleftY
    NET Practice Squad

• Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't noticed Maxwell's reaction to the tip before. He threw up his hands, collapsed to the ground, and was helped up by field judge a few seconds later.
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• You'd think this type of thing would get old at some point but it just doesn't. Joy is joy...
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• Boiler wrote:Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't noticed Maxwell's reaction to the tip before. He threw up his hands, collapsed to the ground, and was helped up by field judge a few seconds later.

It took me a couple viewings to see notice that before...I was gonna post about Maxwell too. Gave me chills seeing him drop to his knees like that.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Byron Maxwells reaction sums up how I've felt since that moment.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

• I tackled my roommate sitting in a recliner when the play happened. I can definitely relate.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• Epically sublime. The sheer devastation on the whiners fans faces...so delicious.
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

• Can't get enough of that video!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• If we win the SB, this will go down as one of the all time iconic plays in NFL history. SF has the 'The Catch' from the 1982 conference championship game, and if we go on to win the SB like they did, we will have 'The Deflection' from our conference championship game. How fitting for us that we get to put SF on the losing end of the same type of play that defined their glory days so long ago.
    bigDhawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Man, some people REALLY need to upgrade their cell phones
    Super Bowl Champions

Conference Champions
    2005, 2013

Division Champions
    1988, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013

"Hell no! I wanna go get my rang!"
    Seahawks1983
    NET Rookie

• My reaction was more like Maxwell's than any of the others in the video, haha.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Very nice video...I'll admit, my eyes moistened a little watching all those happy Hawk fans. Good choice for the music, too.

Forward the link to some of the team.
    "If I were Matt Flynn and Tarvaris Jackson, I'd be leery of this kid because, if you give him a chance...If you give this kid a legitimate chance to win the job...he'll win it."

-Jon Gruden (on draft day)
    VinceDee
    NET Practice Squad

• VinceDee wrote:Very nice video...I'll admit, my eyes moistened a little watching all those happy Hawk fans. Good choice for the music, too.

I too felt a little misty at times watching that. My wife was with her dad but my girls and I were screaming!
    Great video. Thanks for posting!
    baumer64
    NET Rookie

• Funny I didn't even notice Maxwell's reaction watching it. Awesome!

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Maxwell looked like he just got overwhelmed by the emotion. Kind of like it all hit him at once.

I jumped into the next row behind my seats and started hugging EVERYONE.
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Can't miss Maxwel reaction too, freaking awesome I LOVE this team omg. Almost dropped a tear watching this, music does not help (or do help depends ^^).

2:57 that's my reaction I'd say, in french words with only 1 friend (a Packer fan who was cool enough to share my joy) at 3am in my condo but still.
    Coxal
    NET Rookie

• That brought a tear to my eye . That was an amazing moment !
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran

• Ahem... Dick Tip
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Wow. Thanks for posting and thanks to whomever put this together. Definitely fighting back the tears. Well done team. Well done 12s. Now, let's finish this next Sunday!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I cried all the way through this! I was with many people up at Sun Mountain. We lost Fox for a while and had to make do with phone espn game cast and lap tops. I was calling out plays for people to hear. And then it was 4th and 7 for a real long time from the 35. Someone got hooked up to firstrow and we were able to watch the TD which I relayed to the other end of the room. And then it was back.
    Since it was a holiday my parents were there and I don't think they were ready for how intense it/I was. Normally I'm pretty reserved... The niners went down the field faster than I could relate too and then the moment of truth. I jumped up and ran around the room screaming "We're going to the Super Bowl!" and hugged strangers! Yeah baby! I can relate to those scenes so much! That's all the friends I know too!
    evergreen
    NET Practice Squad

• I loved this video. If I had a video of my reaction my dad and I were both standing up in front of the TV and jumped up and down and i grabbed him and yelled "We did it!!! We are going to the Superbowl!!!!!"

I would of given anything to be at that game against the 49ers. That would of been one hell of an experience

This year has been so much more emotional than 2013. It just feels this is the year and the whole city and fans are truly 100% behind this team and its just an awesome feeling and experience. I also wouldnt of wanted that 49er game to be any other way, just a great game start to finish with the best finish :thirishdrinkers:
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

• megamanflx1 wrote:Epically sublime. The sheer devastation on the whiners fans faces...so delicious.

Immaculately said.

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• @3:05 is pretty much my bro and i exactly
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks1983 wrote:Man, some people REALLY need to upgrade their cell phones

Great vid!!! :thirishdrinkers: 83 mine is one of those..Thanks for the reminder :les:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Epic reactions, so priceless. I even jumped here in my seat after that deflected pass and roared like there's no tomorrow!
    BTW, Lawyer Milloy got some reactions too, he posted on his instagram. He's like in raging joy. :thirishdrinkers:
    Tanzania12
    NET Bench Warmer

• This video is awesome.
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• Anybody notice it was Sherman-Smith that made the play?
    Maybe Steve Raible noticed. Sherman Smith, after his illustrious Seahawks career, I believe was the Running Backs coach for a couple years for the Seahawks too.

Anyway, I was also taken by what a good ball Kaepernick threw... if Sherman's not right there, it's a 49er TD. Just makes the play all that much sweeter.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information