When do we get to see the field?

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
THis is killing me to!! Seeing the field painted is the highlight of the buildup to every super bowl togheter with seeing the patch on the jerseys, and ESPECIALLY this year! Media day will probably be indoors somewhere, and i think they have som kind ov tarp covering the field, so this might be the worst year in terms of getting a sneak peek :(

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Im assuming/ hoping our endzone is blue, (and theirs orange for contrast, more fun with two different colors) and I also expect/ hope that we continue the super bowl "tradition" of having Seattle written in smaller lettering above Seahawks as we had in XL / the cardinals had in XLIII. Intruging though that it could be grey, i havent even thought of that... but no Im 95 % sure ours will be blue. Denver could go with blue to but hoping for orange.

And remember that they paint the sideline area too! ;)

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
BfT7yUjIAAA3nIY

This is the most revealing pic yet. Our endzone will be to the left from the TV angle. they have not painted the sidelines yet, and our endzone is either under black tarp or as it looks like to me not rolled into place when this pic was taken

253hawk

Reaction score
The end zone is already painted and under tarp, you can see a faint line of tape going right down the middle of it.

Metlife SB 660

rjdriver

Reaction score
Our white jerseys will provide amazing contrast against both blue end zones. I expect to be seeing a lot of that Sunday.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I see a few spots there on the field where Manning will be flattened by Mebane, Avril and Bennett.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Due to a large number of unsold seats, the Super Bowl will be blacked out in all markets worldwide.

Wait, never mind, that was just a dream.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
12728_10202158309492068_1960383762_n.jpg

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
FINALLY! :D how did you guys find these pics? I have looked for a pic of ours like a mad man! I kindof wished they would have gone with smaller "SEATTLE" letters above the seahawks letters, think that would have been a cool super bowl tradition.. nonetheless BEAUTIFUL!