12th Man Flag Day in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
This is your second thread about this and none of our 12's, besides me, has chimed in on this. I feel a little embarrassed.

Jon Ryan has been MONEY for this organization this year, a large part of our success.

It's cool what the fans of Regina are doing and they should be proud.

Rock On Ryan! and Rock On Regina! :229031_flagca:

Crabhawk

Reaction score
This epitomizes the Seahawks this year and the Spirit of 12. Everyone is proud of their part of this amazing season. Here's to Regina's favorite son. Go Hawks!

Canuckhead

Reaction score
Fellow Canadian 12 here. Long time lurker but rare poster. I think this story is awesome and good on you guys for getting this going! Presently living in Vancouver and would love to see our city hall get on board as well but unless its a bike lane good luck getting our mayors attention :)

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
sshawks":27tksbub said:
It maybe -29 C (-20 F) but today is the day we here in Regina will the the 12th Man flag at our City Hall to honour one of own Jon Ryan!

Be9wWKBCEAApua7

Regina! Awesome!

I sent my 87 y/o Grandmother a Seahawks flag to fly in Oliver, BC. She used to live in Eatonia so I'm quite familiar with Regina. Always nice to see a fellow Canadian on the boards although I'm in the US now.