Bronco's fans defending Sherman?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Easy on the Broncos fan praise, they're only having some guys stick up for Sherman because he gave big credit to Demaryius Thomas. I've posted a bit there, they are not good guys by and large. :)

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3yqdt68l said:
Easy on the Broncos fan praise, they're only having some guys stick up for Sherman because he gave big credit to Demaryius Thomas. I've posted a bit there, they are not good guys by and large. :)

It's where diplomacy starts, with an olive branch. :lol:

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
I made a very supportive post about Sherman over at the Seattle Times after some red-neck clown chimed in.

http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com ... 0#p1721804

Over at the OrangeMane.com, the locals are not too impressed w/ Sherman. Every other post attributes his success to steroids. It is what it is. Deep down, they're more worried about Sherman than any other player in the secondary -- although when a Hawks fan posted a link to Chancellor's hit on Vernon Davis, I'm sure a lot of Bronco fans thought: "Oh, crap!"

Bronco fans are also bitter about having traded the first-round pick to Seattle that was used to draft Earl Thomas.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":ckf3jfb9 said:
Bronco fans are also bitter about having traded the first-round pick to Seattle that was used to draft Earl Thomas.
Hadn't thought of that. I think I'd be upset too.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":2jsu5j47 said:
I made a very supportive post about Sherman over at the Seattle Times after some red-neck clown chimed in.

Over at the OrangeMane.com, the locals are not too impressed w/ Sherman. Every other post attributes his success to steroids. It is what it is. Deep down, they're more worried about Sherman than any other player in the secondary -- although when a Hawks fan posted a link to Chancellor's hit on Vernon Davis, I'm sure a lot of Bronco fans thought: "Oh, crap!"

Sweet lord. Bronco fans are worried about:
1) Thomas
2) Kam
3) Bad hot wings on sunday.

Get it straight.

Also, yeah. McDainiels sux. Moving on.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
They should take their anger at Superman Elway (or was it the previous guy?)

BlueTalon":1o1k4f1j said:
Armchair Bronco":1o1k4f1j said:

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
joeseahawks":dvr16yf9 said:
They should take their anger at Superman Elway (or was it the previous guy?)

BlueTalon":dvr16yf9 said:
Armchair Bronco":dvr16yf9 said:

Nope, that move belongs 100% to Josh "Stalin" McStalin.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Eldorado":36vz6zql said:
Armchair Bronco":36vz6zql said:

1) Thomas
2) Kam

Get it straight.

The hot wings thing is new to me. Thanks for sharing!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Eldorado":2gdjz4my said:
Armchair Bronco":2gdjz4my said:

1) Thomas
2) Kam

Get it straight.

Hmmmm but your not worried about the best CB in football. You might be selling that load, but most wont buy it. .....and if you don't think he's the best CB in football, do your homework and look at his stats.

I swear I thought the whiners fanbase lead the league in low football IQ, I think they have a new challenger for that title.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok this isn't a smack thread, I'll banish you to a room for 24 hrs with Bronco Expert if you don't behave.

Axx

Reaction score
chris98251":21zl1vq5 said:
Ok this isn't a smack thread, I'll banish you to a room for 24 hrs with Bronco Expert if you don't behave.

thought it was dunkospurts

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
chris98251":3faxpwfd said:

Ya! Thanks for saving my thread of friendship.

DtownNative

Reaction score
I live in Denver and most of the radio media has come out in defense of Sherman.
I personally hated Crabtree ever since he threw a fit for not being drafted earlier in 2009.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":20wysoly said:
Eldorado":20wysoly said:
Armchair Bronco":20wysoly said:

1) Thomas
2) Kam

Get it straight.

Hmmmm but your not worried about the best CB in football. You might be selling that load, but most wont buy it. .....and if you don't think he's the best CB in football, do your homework and look at his stats.

I swear I thought the whiners fanbase lead the league in low football IQ, I think they have a new challenger for that title.

Hernia, you should stop smoking the 'Browner' for a while. All that smoke and dilation is making it hard for you to read. I bolded Armchair's comment on Sherman above to make it easier for you to read correctly. :34853_doh: