John Clayton on Denver

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
This was a couple of days ago so it may have been mentioned.

He was asked if the Broncos were in the NFC West what would their record be. He said they would be 9-7 or 10-6 and finish third in the division.

I was shocked. He is very dialed in on the national scene.

Largent80

Reaction score
I hate to say it but the 9ers are way better than Denver. Cards and Rams defenses are way better than theirs as well.

We are going to throttle them, Ima bettin this one.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I could see that. The NFC west is not a joke. I still think Seahawks and 49ers are the #1 and #2 teams in the nfl. I thought that at the end of last year and before this year even started. All 4 teams have great defense so you know its going to be a long day going in to any game. If nobody knew this, the Cardinals only lost twice outside of the NFC west. 4 of their 6 losses came to NFC west teams and 3 of those 4 were against Seattle/SF

Hawks46

Reaction score
Denver would've split with AZ; taking the earlier win but losing later in the season.

Seattle and SF might've swept them, while the Rams probably would've lost both....thing about the Rams is that when they were dialed in, they were thunderstomping good teams like the Saints.

Denver would've made this division very interesting; all teams in the NFC West have very good to elite defenses and above average offenses. Denver's offense is elite while the defense was below average and scaling up to good in the playoffs.