Holy $@&:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
A week from today we are playing in the Super Bowl!

Ok, it just hit me. Damn.

I've been a fan for 37 years and I have never felt this confident for a game. I respect the Broncos, but this felt like our destiny since OTAs.

I went into the Super Bowl against Pittsburgh wishing we would pull it out. This time, I just know we will. I can't explain it.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
All I know is what I've been saying since before spring training ever began. The Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl this year. I've never been more certain of anything about sports before in my life (well, except that Edgar Martinez was the true superstar of the Mariners). And when people tried to dissuade me I said, No. The Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

One more week.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I agree. SB 40 felt weird, like we were fighting an uphill battle. This time, it will be different.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3cz1l01g said:
A week from today we are playing in the Super Bowl!

Ok, it just hit me. Damn.

I've been a fan for 37 years and I have never felt this confident for a game. I respect the Broncos, but this felt like our destiny since OTAs.

I went into the Super Bowl against Pittsburgh wishing we would pull it out. This time, I just know we will. I can't explain it.

I was more confident vs the Stealers.. The gap of talent between Seattle and Pittsburgh was much greater than the gap between us and the Donkeys.

Hawks46

Reaction score
morgulon1":3c9ql2gm said:
I agree. SB 40 felt weird, like we were fighting an uphill battle. This time, it will be different.

Actually, I felt different. I felt like our defense matched up well with Pitt and they weren't going to run it on us, while we would get pressure on Worthlessburger.

I also felt like we could run on Pitt. Then again, that year, I felt like we could run on anybody.

This year I feel like our defense just has it. They are historically elite in an era where the rules are set up for the offense. I almost want to be superstitious, and worry that I was confident last time, but it makes no difference. These are two different teams.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Count me as another believer. I too have felt ultra confident. I just didn't see us losing to the Rams that last game, didn't feel we would lose to NO, SF and now Denver. Which IS a weird way for me to feel as a life long fan. I have always been pessimistic, but this year and now are totally different.

Plus I just read on another thread that the porcupine who has correctly predicted the last two, yeah that is right the last TWO SB's picked us. So that is money right there, plus my own optimism.

Can't wait for Sunday although the nerves are finally starting to creep in despite the confidence. I know it will be a good tough game for sure.

Go Hawks!!