DC Area 12s

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
So for the game we sticking to Hamilton's or dare we go back to the Donko' s lair that is Penn Quarter Sports Pub? Live Broncos in mourning would be delicious, I wonder if they cry Orange......

Teqneek

Reaction score
Ive been meaning to get into the city to watch some games.. On my trip to Carolina I was t old Penn Quarter Tav was the Seahawks joint... has that changed or something?

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Teqneek":13ritch7 said:
Ive been meaning to get into the city to watch some games.. On my trip to Carolina I was t old Penn Quarter Tav was the Seahawks joint... has that changed or something?
It has...I was told the reason they switched it from Penn Quarter was that it was a Broncos bar. Hamilton's was available and was decent although not sure we could pack in much as it started to be standing room in the front section. Where you coming from?

Teqneek

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":t8kevz66 said:
Teqneek":t8kevz66 said:
It has...I was told the reason they switched it from Penn Quarter was that it was a Broncos bar. Hamilton's was available and was decent although not sure we could pack in much as it started to be standing room in the front section. Where you coming from?

I'm in Alexandria, right off 395. Easy 10 minute drive to the city ;)

Haven't decided if I want to go out or watch it at home.. Was seriously considering doing a party (Have a 60" inch with Bose system for viewing pleasure) but everyone out here that I know is NOT a Seahawks fan haha.