Lynch's 25 yd+ PO carries: Record?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was half-listening to a news thing last night on either ESPN or NFL net. We had guests so I was distracted and (I just know) it would have been inappropriate (!?) for me to rewind when discussing such BS as politics and the economy. ZZZZZZZZZ.

One of the commentators said (and I paraphrase) "Marshawn Lynch has had more post season 25 yd + carries than ny other back in NFL history". Did I hear this correctly?

I don't recall Buffalo making the play offs while Lynch was there so that means ML has accomplished this in just4 seasons of play offs with our Hawks? That is an incredible stat when you think of the Thurman Thomas', Emmit Smiths and Marshall Faulks (etc.).

Lynch just replaced John L. as my all time favorite back, now he's trying to replace Campbell as my all time favorite NFL running back. What's up with this guy...where will it stop???

Anyone else hear this or are aware of this stat? Sorry if this was already asked / posted.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Wow! I'd have thought Franco Harris would be up there. Awesomesauce!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":ch0dqmni said:
I got you.

Tumblr mzz4e0gHi71r077wko1 500

WOW....TWICE as many?? And another game left to play in just his 4th (PO) year? That's insanity. Thanks for that SSH!

Axx

Reaction score
If he bust 1 or 2 td runs like that sunday he deserves mvp no question

ensett

Reaction score
The fact that nobody else has more than 2 blows my mind

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
ensett":118uroo3 said:
The fact that nobody else has more than 2 blows my mind

Seriously?

Do you (or anyone else) have a link listing those players /scenarios?

This is one of those stats that will ruin a liver as you win drink after drink betting it.

Always use it for good, never for evil. ; )

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I can see him bust a few 20+ runs. I'm hoping he can take at least one to the house.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1zeafwpu said:
I can see him bust a few 20+ runs. I'm hoping he can take at least one to the house.

I hear that. And how cool would it be for Turbin to get his first TD on Superbowl Sunday?

Hawks46

Reaction score
I typically don't get offensive players jerseys. Lynch will be my first (other than Largent when I was a kid).