Seahawk merchandise question

Jbo

Reaction score
Does anyone in living in Seattle area or Washington know of any stores that have an online store to buy cool stuff? Nflshop and the pro shop r the same on the web and for the past few years have very limited stuff?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Fred Meyer had a bunch of stuff with "NFC Champions" and "Super Bowl XLVIII" on it.....t-shirts and sweat shirts......when I was there last night.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Dicks and Sports Authority are loaded up with the NFC Conference Championship gear.

James in PA

Reaction score
I kind of regret not getting the official NFC Championship hat that they were wearing after the game. It's pretty sweet and every place online seems to be sold out of them. Then my wife reminded me why do you want to get stuff that says NFC champions when you can wait and hopefully get a bunch of stuff that says Super Bowl champions?

dino26

Reaction score
James in PA":2glk2cx1 said:
I kind of regret not getting the official NFC Championship hat that they were wearing after the game. It's pretty sweet and every place online seems to be sold out of them. Then my wife reminded me why do you want to get stuff that says NFC champions when you can wait and hopefully get a bunch of stuff that says Super Bowl champions?

Me too and I share your wife's analogy :th2thumbs: