NFL Network Replay of NFCCG

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL Network Replay of NFCCG
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm
  • I'm watching the replay of the game with the sound bites on the NFL Network. Still unbelievably amazing to watch. I still get nervous on the SF final drive. SF got lucky on several conversions on that drive to get into the red zone. What an ending. I still have goosebumps.

#gohawks
    idahohawk
    NET Practice Squad

Re: NFL Network Replay of NFCCG
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm
  • One thing I couldn't decipher near the end. After the interception, Wilson says something to T. Jack before he heads out on the field for the kneeldown. Was anyone able to catch what he said?
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:50 pm
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:One thing I couldn't decipher near the end. After the interception, Wilson says something to T. Jack before he heads out on the field for the kneeldown. Was anyone able to catch what he said?

I'm pretty sure it was "Jack, we're going to the superbowl!"
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm
  • Thanks guys. Funny how Sherman inquiring about James's health and hugging Patton at the end will get no publicity. Just like last year when the slap by Trent Williams did, but you didnt see much of him asking Griffen how he was doing and encouraging him to heal up
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:16 pm
  • I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

idahohawk wrote:Yeah that is what he says "hey... we're going to the Superbowl!" It's at 5:17 of this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316739/Sound-FX-Seahawks-clinch-Super-Bowl-berth
    idahohawk
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am
  • idahohawk wrote:I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

idahohawk wrote:Yeah that is what he says "hey... we're going to the Superbowl!" It's at 5:17 of this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316739/Sound-FX-Seahawks-clinch-Super-Bowl-berth

Sherman didn't INT that ball, Malcom Smith did. Remember if Smith misses that, SF gets 3 more shots with 2 T.O.
    Watching Beast Mode run the ball.
    Catching a Bo Jackson baseball. Kingdome, centerfield, over the cannon.
    Jim Presley with a full count, 2 out, down by 3, bottom of the 9th Grand Slam.

My favorite all time sports memory
    "The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!"
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 am
  • JaiSeaSea wrote:
    idahohawk wrote:I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

Sherman didn't INT that ball, Malcom Smith did. Remember if Smith misses that, SF gets 3 more shots with 2 T.O.

Stop making me think about that, it makes my belly hurt. :)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 am
  • JaiSeaSea wrote:
    idahohawk wrote:I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

Oh crap my bad. I meant the Sherman tip and Smith Int. lol see how excited and nervous I still am ?
    idahohawk
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:16 am
  • idahohawk wrote:
    JaiSeaSea wrote:

#gohawks

Oh crap my bad. I meant the Sherman tip and Smith Int. lol see how excited and nervous I still am ?

I feel you brother. On to the next one!!

JaiSeaSea
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 am
  • Malcolm totally hustled to get down to the end zone to be in position to catch that ball. Props to him.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 am
  • Anyone notice how much faster and hard hitting this game was compared to the other game that day? Looked like the AFC teams were playing in quicksand.
    marko358
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:50 pm
  • marko358 wrote:Anyone notice how much faster and hard hitting this game was compared to the other game that day? Looked like the AFC teams were playing in quicksand.

Oh I definitely noticed. I think our speed will be the difference in SB.
    Well, as long as Seahawks play to their tempo and not Denver's.

JaiSeaSea
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:17 pm
  • AFC games always seem to be like that. I cant stand watching any game on CBS its soooooo boooorrrrrinnnngggggg. That game specifically I actually fell asleep in the middle of it. It seemed like both Manning and Brady just sat back there with all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted and everything was so slow.
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm
  • I fell asleep during every single AFC playoff game this season.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 pm
  • I like the inside the NFL's coverage of the NFCCG as well damn near made me tear up.
    Lynch Mob
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 pm
  • sc85sis wrote:Malcolm totally hustled to get down to the end zone to be in position to catch that ball. Props to him.

But he didn't hustle to a knee fast enough for my liking...LOL. He sort of contemplates his next move and as Crabs starts moving towards him from behind, I believe ET assists with Smith's decision....IE: "get the *** down"!

OMG...don't even want to think about it. ; )

Greatest play in Hawk history. I've ran it all down a hundred times now. Can't think of one bigger.
    Having your views challenged is a lot more healthy than simply jabbering on with people who think exactly the same way as you.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm
  • 253hawk wrote:I fell asleep during every single AFC playoff game this season.

They were incredibly boring.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 pm
  • marko358 wrote:Anyone notice how much faster and hard hitting this game was compared to the other game that day? Looked like the AFC teams were playing in quicksand.

Yes and mediots did also until the cornanation of Peyton started. There will be alot of shocked people come 9:00 PM CST on February 2nd.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information