First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I know there are jerseys for sale with a cheap looking patch on them, but this is the actual patch that will be put on our uniforms:

BeilWA1CEAEHlL9

I thought last years patch was the best one to date.. and with the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING in this one, it trumps last years, thus making it... The BEST LOOKING SUPER BOWL PATCH EVER!!! :D I sooo need to get one of these somehow if we win..

Riley12

Reaction score
Will that patch ever be made available for public purchase? I need three.

I've looked at knock offs on amazon and ebay and they look horrible compared to the real thing.

lsheldon

Reaction score
That looks great. Fanatics has a lynch game jersey with the SB logo patch on right upper chest, but cant really tell if it is the genuine one or not.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
^^ I think if its already on the jersey, it's probably not the same one, but rather a cheaper version of it. Not sure though

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
The wife and I were down at the C-Link Pro Shop last night, and that is the exact patch that is on the jerseys that are available for purchase. The patch is amazing in person. It has a plastic/rubberized feel to it. The also shrunk it down for the sideline hats as well. I didn't pull the trigger on the jersey since the only had blue Wilson's at the moment. I'm holding out for a white which they said should be getting today or tomorrow.

253hawk

Reaction score
From my friend's facebook (he works in an apparel store)

545983_10151850976246394_760836586_n.jpg

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
My son who is a Seahawks Nike Elite jersey aficionado tells me the replica jerseys do not have the same SB patch as the players jerseys.

Onyx

Reaction score
Patch is on the opposite side of the players jerseys.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3d9aywcl said:
My son who is a Seahawks Nike Elite jersey aficionado tells me the replica jerseys do not have the same SB patch as the players jerseys.

This is correct, compare the image i posted in the OP of the real one and images later down in the thread from the pro shop. Not the same

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":pcbjm4gi said:

Very correct Swedish!
you can see from the picture you posted the authentic patches seem to have "ridges."

For $7.95 each I ordered two off of amazon and if they turn out to be non-authentic then I'll return them.

I don't see anywhere that the manufacturer is offering them for sale, and its my guess that the manufacturer is keeping it that way due to their agreement with the NFL.

**EDIT** as a matter of fact the seller on eBay is using the same picture you posted.

gmo

Reaction score
easiest way to tell the difference between the real ones and the knock offs is the NFL logo in the Lombardi trophy or lack there of.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Just found this picture tweeted by Paul Allen last week of the actual patches being sewn on the game jerseys. Frigging sweet. Wish I could find one or two of these, they look amazing compared to the ones that are available to fans.

Proxy zpsd9aca9de

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
that is a great picture but when our guys are wearing them, it looks like the tip of the trophy is just a bit up in the seahawks colored band across the shoulder.

628x471.jpg

940-6Y2SK.AuSt.55.jpeg

GO HAWKS!

Latest posts