Any sendoff plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Has anyone heard/read if any kind of SB sendoff has been organized?
I saw that they plan to depart for NY/NJ on Sunday, but haven't seen anything beyond that. I have fond memories of bundling my then 9-month old son and taking him down to Qwest on a frigid morning to send the team off to Detroit in '06. Now that he's 8 and will actually remember it, I'd love to do it again.

Going to the Volume 12 store tonight, so maybe they'll have something in the works; just thought I'd try here first. Thanks.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Oh snap, 12's gotta get on this and spread the info!

They deserve the biggest send-off the NFL has ever seen.

Any information on this going down would be much appreciated.

Soppie

Reaction score
Saw this on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2079829 ... 4f4710b268

Join us at the Renton Landing as we celebrate the Seahawks bid to Super Bowl XLVIII!! Action packed Seahawk entertainment...Family friendly and free to attend.

2:00 -Blue Thunder Drum line

2;15 - MC Druha Seattle

2:30 - Former players Speech led by NW Legend Manu Tuiasosopo

3:00 - by Eric Keith and VelVett perform their smash Seahawks Anthem #Better

3:20 - Volume 12 Raffle items

3:30 - Midstokke Music performance

They boys are leaving on this day so it's only right we celebrate their departure by 12ing together! Join us in sending them off in style.

OP
OP
SeahawksBMX

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Thanks, Soppie. Coincidentally, I just "joined" that right before coming back to check on this. Will definitely hit that and it sounds like a blast, but I don't think the team will be there (unless I missed it). No disrespect to the '05 team intended, but this team seems to be even MORE connected to the 12's. I would think they'd set something up, but not the end of the world if they don't. I'll just have to catch 'em at the parade :)

RHawk1238

Reaction score
I also saw the event at Renton Landing, but noticed it was not at or leading up to a send off at the VMAC... or is it?? Would love to get my shout on for the players as they head to NJ... GO HAWKS!

Thanks for any info!! :) :)

muxpux

Reaction score
from what i understand about the Volume 12 Renton Landing sendoff, is the team hasnt organized anything or announced anything official, so Volume 12 took it upon themselves to get something together.

hawksrock12

Reaction score
im going to be at vmac around 9am if the seahawks dont announce something soon i am not missing this send off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts