Percy Harvin back at practice today

PGunning101

Reaction score
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 17m
Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said WR Percy Harvin was back at practice today.

Oh yeah. :thirishdrinkers:

lsheldon

Reaction score
Are we going to have to wait until next Wednesday for injury reports for both teams?

Njhawkboss

Reaction score
Watch him make the play that wins the Super Bowl that would be legendary

HawkWow

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":2n902cp9 said:

IF he's even 90%, I think the scenario you suggest is highly possible. IF we can get him involved, ST or offensively, whether he actually scores the game winner or not won't much matter. One way or another, he will definitely contribute to the win.

I just hope he doesn't try to do too much considering the limited reps he's had this year. The only way the Harvin situation could get any worse is if he comes in and puts the ball on the turf. Don't do it Percy!

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":15c94tbg said:
I'm really happy Percy's back. But to make a legendary play? I'd hope it would be one of the year-long guys.

kidhawk

Reaction score
lsheldon":h4htydge said:
Are we going to have to wait until next Wednesday for injury reports for both teams?

Good question. We'll know in a few hours I guess. Either way, there is much more media around the Super Bowl, so information should be forthcoming one way or another.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
PGunning101":128i9npp said:
Uh oh, Blitzer is showing signs of happiness and confidence.

Hide.

:)

Hey now, I'm just happy to see an injured player back on the field healthy. I still have concerns about it.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
tdlabrie":932zcubm said:
Njhawkboss":932zcubm said:
I'm really happy Percy's back. But to make a legendary play? I'd hope it would be one of the year-long guys.

I agree, but you'd have to appreciate the irony if it did happen.

hawker84

Reaction score
tdlabrie":2el55ro6 said:
Njhawkboss":2el55ro6 said:

I hear ya, but i think Percy deserves it as much as anyone, he's been battling all season to get back on the field, not his fault he suffered setbacks and concussions. I'm sure nobody wants to contribute to a SB victory more than Harvin, to help his team and prove all the haters/doubters wrong...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I hope he runs his routes fast and opens up some lanes for Doug, Golden, Jermaine and Marshawn to make some spotlight plays. I hope he helps get them some well-deserved shine. Either way, if we win, it was all worth it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
tdlabrie":tmeiou05 said:
Njhawkboss":tmeiou05 said:

If one is required i don't care who does it.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Very good. Lets hope they take pop fly fade throws to him out of the playbook now.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Two weeks to get Percy Harvin in the game plan, acclemated and ready to go is awsome. Harvin played hard and physical in the Saints game before being blind sided in the air twice. I would expect Percy to be looking to make a statement with his play in the super bowl anyway he can receiving, rushing, and special teams. The special teams will be a play a play away from busting it open if Percy is taking the kicks, Percy is a game changer when he touches the ball.