Fife Billboard

amill87

Reaction score
Sorry if this got mentioned already but has anyone else seen the updated version of our favorite billboard?

There is a picture of Sherman doing his WWE impression with a line that says Classless.

I hope we can leave that ad on the billboard until next season. Will make me smile every day on my way to work.

Side note, I really hope that if we win the Super Bowl, Hawks fans can raise some money (and donate to Children's hospital just the same) and get in a billboard in San Fran of Sherman holding the Lombardi. We have to make that happen.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Saw the one with it saying "Champ Bailey = Class". I agree with that seeing as how he's going to get schooled on the 2nd.

Onyx

Reaction score
I hope local advertisers that use that billboard will decide to pass on using it in the future.

Tigwelds1

Reaction score
The next rotation on the billboard i thought said something like "2013 nfccg niners vs seahawks Winner: the children" it was 5 in the morning when I passed by and just got a glimps of it though, anyone else get a definite view of what it said?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tigwelds1":1dlpw7f0 said:
The next rotation on the billboard i thought said something like "2013 nfccg niners vs seahawks Winner: the children" it was 5 in the morning when I passed by and just got a glimps of it though, anyone else get a definite view of what it said?

Yup. That's exactly what it said. My coworker and I got a good chuckle out of it

bigtrain21

Reaction score
amill87":739jcmew said:
Side note, I really hope that if we win the Super Bowl, Hawks fans can raise some money (and donate to Children's hospital just the same) and get in a billboard in San Fran of Sherman holding the Lombardi. We have to make that happen.

With the caption "Not an antique"

pmedic920

Reaction score
Here is the contact info on the folks that control the sales of that billboard. Many folks are calling in to voice their opinions.
This is FYI ONLY.
a4y5e2a3.jpg