Sherm, Lynch, and Wilson among top 10 jerseys sold (espn)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...-players-rank-nfl-top-10-best-selling-jerseys

1 Peyton Manning, Broncos
2 Russell Wilson, Seahawks
3 Colin Kaepernick, 49ers
4 Tom Brady, Patriots
5 Drew Brees, Saints
6 Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks
7 Adrian Peterson, Vikings
8 Aaron Rodgers, Packers
9 Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins
10 Richard Sherman, Seahawks

Schefter says in video that Sherm is probably facing a fine from NFL for choking gesture.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wow, no other team even has two in the top 10.

All these bandwagon fans need to jump off before I set fire to it. Screw the Johnny-come-lately "fans"! :)

niveky

Reaction score
that he is in the top 10...sure it doesn't reflect the events of sunday...but he is who he has always been and apparently it doesn't bother as many people as it seems or he wouldn't be selling near as many jerseys.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2lw29lfs said:
Wow, no other team even has two in the top 10.

All these bandwagon fans need to jump off before I set fire to it. Screw the Johnny-come-lately "fans"! :)
:sarcasm_on: Stop being such a priss :sarcasm_off:

rigelian

Reaction score
86Hawk":3ut4u0dk said:
Wait a minute. Ryan tannehill #9? Seriously? Lol

People like the Miami uniform colors (why? I have no idea.) and who other than Tannehill on that team?

GRANITE HAWK

Reaction score
Long time lurker, and my first post.

My wardrobe only has 3 jerseys in it at this time (Hasselbeck, Galloway, Houshmandzadeh), but I'm ready for a new one. I won't buy one right away because of superstition, and will rock my Galloway during the SB. However, my next jersey will be....wait for it....Doug "Angry" Baldwin.

As a former receiver who never had blazing speed or great height (also 5 "11"), I relate to this lunch pail, keep the play alive, sacrifice your body WARRIOR. Take a look at the 50 yard catch he had. He never gave up, or allowed the defender to hem him in. I hope he stays a hawk for a long long time.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Marshawn the first non-QB on the list (above AP.)

And my thought is...LET THE BANDWAGON OVERFLOW!!! IT MEANS WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let "them" call you a "bandwagon fan"...IT'S A COMPLIMENT (so what if they don't know you have been a fan since before the Regan administration...)

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
rigelian":39ksx7hy said:
People like the Miami uniform colors (why? I have no idea.) and who other than Tannehill on that team?

I'm pretty sure Kaepernick had to buy a few of these to match his hat collection.

Kaiser

Reaction score
My new wife jumped on the wagon last year, knowing nothing about football, because of sherman. Theres plenty of room for her and our future hawfspring.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
testament to the popularity of the hawks, or testament to having a better economy in the PNW to afford 100 dollar (minimum) shirts to dump beer and nacho cheese on?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cool. I have one of each (3, 24, 25). Got 'em toward the end of last season.

I'd get a Chancellor, Baldwin, Tate, and Thomas III, if they were available (Limited version). Heck, I'd even rock a Hauschka without an ounce of irony.

Our Seahawks are in the Super Bowl. (Duh.) We have the most heralded fanbase in American sports (at least for this season). What else do we have to do? Are they waiting for us to buy up all the Flynn and Obomanu jerseys (for $70!!!) before they make more current players?!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The only jerseys worth getting are #3 and #12. Russ is not leaving the team anytime soon and there will always be the 12's. I have old jerseys too. The only 2 that were worth a damn were the #71 and the #12. I got a Boulware, Alexander, and Tatupu. None of those guys retired a Hawk, so I never wear those Jerseys anymore. For the upcoming game I will be wearing my Wilson jersey...In the future I plan on getting a retro Largent and Tez jersey.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1gz9f43k said:
The only jerseys worth getting are #3 and #12. Russ is not leaving the team anytime soon and there will always be the 12's. I have old jerseys too. The only 2 that were worth a damn were the #71 and the #12. I got a Boulware, Alexander, and Tatupu. None of those guys retired a Hawk, so I never wear those Jerseys anymore. For the upcoming game I will be wearing my Wilson jersey...In the future I plan on getting a retro Largent and Tez jersey.

That is good, level-headed advice based in experience.

I still feel this team is apples and the Holmgren years were oranges. During that time we were desperate to get decent FA's, now they have to fight their way in. Current players know how precious their roster spots are and they want to play for Pete. I don't remember as many (any?, besides Hass maybe) players back then talking about wanting to stay here long term. I've heard every member of the LOB, plus Tate, Baldwin, Wilson, Rice, all say with sincerity that they want to stay in Seattle. Plus, when we win the SB, any current player's jersey will carry that caché forever.

But I can't argue with choosing retro Hall of Famers. Safest bet and shows pride in team history.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2i9sudsd said:
A coworker came to work in a Largent jersey in our modern style. Is that kosher?

Hell yeah! I am all for personalizing the new unis with past players. Let their legacy live on!