How Pete is gonna prepare this team

Blitzer88

Reaction score
One thing that I heard Pete talk about in his Monday presser was about how he is gonna use his experience with college bowl games and how he and his staffs prepared his teams for those and use that experience to help mold how he will prepare the Hawks for the Superbowl. What do you guys think about that?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I think it is a great idea. It is probably about the same atmosphere

Broncos

Reaction score
I agree. He has a great knack for getting the team pumped up for the preparation alone. He's a great players coach.

strohmin

Reaction score
Listening to championship week for the entire season has me believing they are going to prepare the exact same way they have been preparing all season. Why change now, when they have been playing championship football all season.

chris98251

Reaction score
He's won a National Championship, build up is close to the same, disruptions, interviews etc. Top that off it has been recent as well.

seanoob

Reaction score
Russell says it better than anyone...

“Well I think that we don’t let this game be too big for us is by the way we’ve prepared all year. You know we’ve had that championship mentality all year, trying to have 1 and 0 mentality and going into every game and treating every game as a championship game. So our preparation is the exact same.”

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember he said the same concepts about Thanksgiving...and we did not do too bad then. Keep the correct mindset in practice, game prep, and film study, you go to the big dance and win. Good on him for the idea.