Kam vs Pick/rub routes

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I know Kam Chancellor is not the only one protecting the middle but after the Vernon Davis hit in the NFCCG Kam will probably be the one on every Bronco's mind when running a crossing route. I don't think the hawks put eight in the box against the broncos. So I think Kam patrols the middle and gets some opportunities to dispense justice. The Broncos WR's have had it easy in my opinion so I want to see the Broncos WR's chins/will tested in this game. Legal hits of course no head and neck area just some of those Kam vs V.Davis hits.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Kam giving up 15 yards early for the message it sends. Not that I want him to hit anyone in a dirty fashion.... Just that that's what they typically call on a Kam Bam legal hit.

Renohawk

Reaction score
How much game plan is different than playing the Saints? Im not sure, but they throw a lot, have big TE and speedy WR.

chris98251

Reaction score
Welker can try to come at Kam it will be like hitting a wall, besides you have to be released and running free to make that rub block, Welker will be Dwarf tossed.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Does anyone else think Welker looks like one of those Lego figures running around in that huge helmet?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Wartooth":60xay2k7 said:
Does anyone else think Welker looks like one of those Lego figures running around in that huge helmet?

I would say that's an accurate assessment.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Kam is a monster, this guy is a very intelligent football player dnd he's a safety who plays the game the right way.

Not like those head-hunters who take cheap shots to make big hits.

jake206

Reaction score
Kam seems to be getting better in coverage as of late.

Guaranteed Peyton will be watching how Colts beat us with the bunch formations. Hope the Hawks D is prepared.

hawk45

Reaction score
The first time we see that bunch we should sit in zone with Kam, B Max, and the LBs taking the head off of whomever crosses their zone and Earl and Sherman up top to clean up the body parts.

irocdave

Reaction score
It was obvious that Welker tried to at a minimum make direct contact with Talib (sp?). He tries that with Kam and he wont be going home that night, no exaggeration, Kam would break him. Remember what Browner did to Welker last year when he was with the Pats? It would look a lot like that only worse.

The Outfield

Reaction score
irocdave":3v046cbc said:
It was obvious that Welker tried to at a minimum make direct contact with Talib (sp?). He tries that with Kam and he wont be going home that night, no exaggeration, Kam would break him. Remember what Browner did to Welker last year when he was with the Pats? It would look a lot like that only worse.

I think Welker probably remembers... OR maybe not.

IWzYzCn

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Renohawk":r3sj8xlc said:
How much game plan is different than playing the Saints? Im not sure, but they throw a lot, have big TE and speedy WR.
Denver runs the ball better. Their defense is quite good against the run and bad against the pass.Their receivers aren't burners but big but surprisely less physical than you would expect. The x-factor is Peyton we must pressure him or it will be a long day.

Luckily physical play is Denver's kryptonite this game is much like 2005 except we're Pittsburgh.

chris98251

Reaction score
What I expect is Denver to try and get physical with us, problem is when your not normally a physical team you have bad technique and do a lot of reaching and are off balance, also your head is more into the physical attempts then your offense.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3uqxf4az said:
Renohawk":3uqxf4az said:
Denver runs the ball better. Their defense is quite good against the run and bad against the pass.Their receivers aren't burners but big but surprisely less physical than you would expect. The x-factor is Peyton we must pressure him or it will be a long day.

Luckily physical play is Denver's kryptonite this game is much like 2005 except we're Pittsburgh.
Blasphemer
I know what you're trying to say, but C'MON MAN (woman)....

Bryce84

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3b7twg1q said:

I sincerely hope that isn't true on many levels. As we all know, Pittsburgh had no business winning that game. I don't want to win in that fashion. Aside from that, Pittsburgh's defense didn't really thwart Seattle's offense that game.

Aerik

Reaction score
Wes Welker Lip-skid in 3.. 2.. 1...

midgettoss.gif

Latest posts