Not a SINGLE Bronco fan here?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Thre's been a couple, but they've been pretty mellow thus far.

...unless you're looking for a single one, like, to date... then I dunno. Maybe try denver.backpage.com

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Still kinda early, like us they're still basking in their Championship.

I fully expect to see some Bronco pukes here all next week telling us how Manning walks on water.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
OK...I guess I need to clarify......are ther ANY B(D)onko fans here on this site that want to talk football?

drdiags

Reaction score
It's still two weeks off. They probably show up toward the end of the week as their team prepares to leave for NY. There was the BroncosFan dude in the shack that was spewing his bile but that was a while ago.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jesus Rob calm down.

No new members were approved until this morning about 9am. Here we thought you would appreciate a day to celebrate our own win.

:roll:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
:roll: Me?....Calm Down?....I am a rock drummer. This does not exhist.

I enjoyed by watching a replay of us curbstomping the 49ers, and now it is Denvers turn.

I am in FULL Combat Mode. We ARE winning the Superbowl, whether anyone likes it or NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There was that one guy already (some weird username) who already opened his mouth about his lord and savior Peyton Manning.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
.... I invited them here as just a general invitation to talk football and they had a fit. By the looks of their forums I don't think there is gona be much healthy talk anyway.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Sure are a lot here in Utah. It's been an interesting two weeks or so. By far the two biggest teams in Utah are the 49ers (BYU-Steve Young-Mormon connection) and the Broncos (Geographically close, lots of TV games). I sure got a lot of neighbor-friend satisfaction on Sunday. I'm looking forward to more in 12 days.

Latest posts