I want to go to the Super Bowl

Axx

Reaction score
troy is a arse, buck is alright

Crizilla

Reaction score
Troy wouldn't stop whining about the running into the kicker penalty last night. Really annoying

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Crizilla":2b6gb296 said:
Troy wouldn't stop whining about the running into the kicker penalty last night. Really annoying

Breathing on a guy is a penalty according to Aikman, you can't take much he says seriously.

Not that he was wrong about that particular call, though...

Wartooth

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1wpa49fw said:
Crizilla":1wpa49fw said:

Breathing on a guy is a penalty according to Aikman, you can't take much he says seriously.

Com'on! Maragos was doing everything in his power to avoid 'tapping' Lee!
This is such an overblown non issue.
Would that 15 yard penalty really have changed the game?
It's not even as bad as the holding call on Sherm, that allowed them to sustain a drive, that they eventually scored on!
The 5er was the right call, he could have drilled him, he didn't.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Wartooth":295kb6tg said:
AbsolutNET":295kb6tg said:
Crizilla":295kb6tg said:

It's not even as bad as the holding call on Sherm, that allowed them to sustain a drive, that they eventually scored on!

He made contact with the plant leg and knocked the kicker down, seems like a text book flag. As far as I know, it's not about intent, it's about what happens. I'll be curious for the leagues take on it.

Wartooth

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":qzcwfoeo said:
Wartooth":qzcwfoeo said:
AbsolutNET":qzcwfoeo said:
Crizilla":qzcwfoeo said:

He made contact with the plant leg and knocked the kicker down, seems like a text book flag. As far as I know, it's not about intent, it's about what happens. I'll be curious for the leagues take on it.

You're right.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maragos got STEPPED on By Lee when Lee felt the powers of gravity affect him after the kick. Gravity is an evil that needs to be controlled at every step. When it can not be controlled and ends up going chaotic, football games ensue. I do like the call...running into the kicker. It was the right call..not the 15 yd penalty one. Maragos did not hit the airfoot, but the hand did get in the way of the grounded foot. Have a great day. :p