Did anyone catch Baldwins Press Conference

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
If anyone missed Baldwins press conference it is awesome and def worth watching.

Baldwin said he was watching ESPN and they were talking on ESPN about how Wilson was struggling and the WR core were appetizers

Baldwins response

"Ill take that, Ill be an appetizer, buts that a good ass appetizer"

Eamon696

Reaction score
One of my favorite press conferences.

There was a line where Baldwin was responding to the criticism that they were a pedestrian receiver group. Baldwin essentially says "I guess we will be walking to Super Bowl then." It was awesome.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It was amazing. Probably the most emotionally stirring press conference I've seen this year.

"It irritates the hell out of me when guys constantly want to talk about our receiving corps, talking about we're average, we're pedestrian. Well guess what? We're going to walk our ass to the Super Bowl as pedestrians."

niveky

Reaction score
Baldwin is my favorite receiver. It was really nice seeing him have the game he did yesterday, and really liked seeing him stick up for his teammates.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
One of the WRs (Kearse I think) said he was just a pedestrian walking his way to the Super Bowl. It was beautiful.

TheTruth

Reaction score
I really like ADB. If it's between him and Tate give me Doug every day, and twice on Sunday.

OP
OP
WilsonMVP

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
TheTruth":3olcb4g9 said:
I really like ADB. If it's between him and Tate give me Doug every day, and twice on Sunday.

I said this to my Dad last night after and during the game. Baldwin has come up time and time and time again with HUGE clutch catches all year. I would resign him over Tate IMO. Hopefully we can keep both but prob not going to happen unless we cut rice

themunn

Reaction score
Baldwin is so passionate about the game and his teammates and it comes across great on camera, but these are the exact same things he says on twitter and gets rocked for.

i love his anger. He's an angry angry man. My biggest worry is that he's a great receiver and desperately wants to be the best receiver in the game, but won't ever reach that recognition in a run first offense. It remains to be seen if he's happy with that long term. I think he will be, in fairness. But at the same time, I think he might test himself in FA.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":39zgqzkm said:
One of the WRs (Kearse I think) said he was just a pedestrian walking his way to the Super Bowl. It was beautiful.

That was one of my favorite locker room interviews. Kearse has a nonchalant way of saying things, so he me cracking up when he said that after some prodding by Baldwin.