23 points

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Ironic. The number of points that San Fran scores when they're 'on fire' and the number the Hawks score when they're 'struggling'. Guess we shoulda seen that one coming.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
23 points against the packers third string linebackers and corners, KAEPERDINK IS A GOD.

Axx

Reaction score
but the niners were on fire, didnt you see that one drive they had where kaep just scrambled for long gains like he was running some sort of high school offense.

As soon as he had to do drop back and play a more NFL offense he struggled and didnt do anything

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I said earlier in the week that 23 points should be enough to win the game. Just seemed like the number that both teams have been getting lately.

seadoc30

Reaction score
I swear, if there is anything pathetic in this world, its the Packers Defense and their D-Coordinator. How difficult can it be to put a spy on Kaep or not let him run around the edge?? They get beat by the same play over and over again the last 2 years.

My point is, the 49ers shouldnt have come out of that game with a W. But the Packers are that Pathetic to let them win. lolz

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Hawknballs":zwdhv3ft said:
23 points against the packers third string linebackers and corners, KAEPERDINK IS A GOD.
But it was so cold though! :sarcasm_off:

drdiags

Reaction score
Hee hee, even in ultimate nirvana and euphoria we cannot let the hate go. Techworld loves it.

"The hate is strong in this one. Use the hate."

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Niners did pretty damn good for playing a defense that plays like their own. Ultimately they had a fantastic run in the playoffs and came up short in the fight of their lives.

Yeah, GB hung in there with them in a brutal weather game (another classic) and the Panthers gave them the game, but they ended up on the winning end of a lot of games in that streak.

I think that the whole perception on the Seattle offense was just bad judgment. It was situational and never as bad as a lot of people think. The Niners played good enough to win those games and the Hawks played a little better. I do have to note one thing that was talked about pregame. That was the close calls that CK avoided with dropped picks in the Panther and Packer games. It was said that if CK did that in Seattle that they wouldn't get dropped. They didn't and it also contributed to the perception that CK was playing better than what was really happening. Russell didn't make those mistakes, but did drop the ball.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
After the first two rounds of the playoffs and the Seahawks and 49ers both scoring 23 points in their games, I joked that the first team to 23 tonight wins. I was right :lol:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
if you told me we'd only score 23 against Denvers D i'm not sure that will be enough. I'm felling a 30-27 type game.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2y97m344 said:
if you told me we'd only score 23 against Denvers D i'm not sure that will be enough. I'm felling a 30-27 type game.

And yet NE held Denver to just 26, you really think their defense is as good as ours were we would let them score 26-30? I think not. I also think we can score over 30