Kam Bam Chancellor!!!

seadoc30

Reaction score
My Gosh! This guy was everywhere today and laying some painful shots to whomever caught a pass. You could feel and see their receivers thinking about big pops coming their way. Especially poor VD. I swear, he will be suing Kam one day. Kam simply OWNS him!!

This was the Kam which we didnt see too much of this year, but he is back! I Hope he sets the tone on the Broncos receivers in the SB. Those guys better not think they are going to play backyard football and have fun running and catching balls easly. I heard Wes Welker already warned them. lol

Axx

Reaction score
i hope Kam lays the wood on Welker.....

Welker is the only guy on their team who scares me.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
On that hit they showed VD and his was blinking...alot!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That slant that Crabtree shortarmed? He looked up, saw Kam, and the greatest hands of all time shriveled up like little raisins.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Should have been first team All-Pro. Love Kam Bam. Total MAN.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Yeah, Welker might want to be careful running picks down under. Might get his clock cleaned.

OP
OP
S

seadoc30

Reaction score
The Outfield":2tzothvg said:
Yeah, Welker might want to be careful running picks down under. Might get his clock cleaned.

That Mega-Helmet aint gana save him from a concussion if he gets hit by one of those shots Kam was laying today.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Kam really does own VD. He absolutely shuts him down and I think Davis has nightmares of Kam coming after him.

Think about this: We are a team that has been plagued by the TE in recent years, but now we are shutting down the best TEs in the game on a regular basis.

Kam is the man. So glad we signed him to an extension.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Kam really showed up today. Earl was oddly MIA for a generous portion of the game and that's what I love about this D. One man picking up another. "If the left one don't get you then the right one will".

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
003.gif

makkapakka

Reaction score
IMO Kam's best play (and there were a few contenders) was on Kaep's 50+ run, it took a lot of will and heart to get back into the play and prevent the TD, perhaps a game saver.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Kam has been outstanding during the playoffs. He also played great against New Orleans. He is everything we want out of a strong safety.

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkFan72":dmdlszp9 said:
Kam really does own VD. He absolutely shuts him down and I think Davis has nightmares of Kam coming after him.

Think about this: We are a team that has been plagued by the TE in recent years, but now we are shutting down the best TEs in the game on a regular basis.

Kam is the man. So glad we signed him to an extension.

I kept laughing with my bros and asking VD "why are you still on the field, bro...isn't this about the time you exit stage left"? Yeeeaaaa, VD finished the game today. Still, he is owned.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Did anyone see when Davis got the best of Kam on a blocking play?

Davis does the trademark 49ers block where they chop your arms, pull you down, and pounce on top of you.

Pretty much the block Breno got penalized for, but with the 49er player falling down on his own.

Any way Davis got Kam, and is all over him, super aggressive, and then gives Kam a slap on helmet for good measure.

I don't think KC appreciated that, and the next time he had a good shot at Davis, Kam train wrecked him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
makkapakka":2788w3f4 said:
IMO Kam's best play (and there were a few contenders) was on Kaep's 50+ run, it took a lot of will and heart to get back into the play and prevent the TD, perhaps a game saver.

Didn't they score a TD anyway from 4th and Goal?

makkapakka

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":n23ayqmh said:
makkapakka":n23ayqmh said:

Didn't they score a TD anyway from 4th and Goal?

Shoot - actually you're right, still thought it was a great play