Hawks fans in Chicago!

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Probably the best experience watching a sports game in a bar! I'm originally from Scotland but live in Chicago. I've been a Hawks fan for 9 years. I have watched many a Scotland soccer game in a bar back home with many a random person(s) where the atmosphere is electric and you get that nervous/excitement feeling...BUT I have to say there was something extremely special about tonight! I was nervous, excited, annoyed, upset, confident, positive and in the end proud of what happened tonight! It was a great bounce and I can't wait to experience it again on February 2nd.

Tonight showed that the Hawks fans are truly the best fans in football. We were all pissed off at stages but everyone truly believed and the support was unreal...it also helped that there were four typical Bear fans cheering on the niners so to fcuk them over made it even more special!

Whoever was in the Newport bar in Chicago tonight...fair play, great atmosphere! Unless you were those scummy Bears fans!!!! GO HAWKS!!

two dog

Reaction score
The twelves ARE the best fans in the NFL. Did you notice they stayed loud and louder even
when things were not going well. ESPECIALLY when things were not going well.

You are right, getting over on Bears fans is fun anytime but when they are pulling for the
9'ers it has to have been extra sweet. I hope their evening was ruined but, alas, they will
probably just jump out in front of the next parade going by.

Congratulations on having the great wisdom to become a Seahawk fan.