This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SUPER BOWL BABY!!! Against our old AFC Rival Broncos! It's been a long time, so the hate has faded but still... This will be a great matchup of top offense against top defense! This could be it my Seahawks brothers and sisters... This could finally be the year we take the Big Kahuna... The NFL CHAMPIONSHIP! You think the Broncos are gonna be tougher than the 49ers? I think NOT! Dare to dream fellow Seahawks Maniacs! We're on the cusp of history! YES!!! :th2thumbs:

(oh, and guess what... Harvin's gonna play!)

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

Orangemane

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=101

Blog form forum

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

OrFan

Reaction score
In super bowl history, the number one offense and the number one defense have met 4 times. 3 out of the 4 times the number one defense has won.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Hey, BlueThunder. How good did it feel when you typed *Super Bowl edition* ?

:)

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, the donkey fans sure seem confident. Read a 5 page thread about Sherman and most of the posters didn't know who he is. The few that did all had the same take, over rated, big mouth and DT / PM were going to abuse him. Reminded me a lot of webzone.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Them sumbitches at the official forum are sooooooooo cocky, saying their defense is as good as ours...lol

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
uncle fester":32ifrln8 said:
Hey, BlueThunder. How good did it feel when you typed *Super Bowl edition* ?

:)

I'm not gonna lie...

IT WAS PRETTY FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!

Funny you took a second to think about that... ;) :lol:

Crash123go

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup

Hawkspur

Reaction score
irocdave":3qhtojas said:
Man, the donkey fans sure seem confident. Read a 5 page thread about Sherman and most of the posters didn't know who he is. The few that did all had the same take, over rated, big mouth and DT / PM were going to abuse him. Reminded me a lot of webzone.

It certainly seems that a lot of those guys don't watch a lot of non-Bronco football. That thread also made me really appreciate the tone set by the mods here - the foul language and racism was pretty low rent.

Smellyman

Reaction score
confident bunch over there. most score pedictions have the Broncos scoring in the 30's

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Crash123go":1cw70mdv said:
Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup

?? These two teams are built completely differently. In what ways do you think they are similar?

davidonmi

Reaction score
2 things I've seen
1. The Wilson/Grossman comparison is downright idiocy.
2. Using regular season games to define Lynch's season is also dumb. It's obvious he's been scaling back, and has finally unleashed in the playoffs. He's saved his best stuff for this game

Smellyman

Reaction score
davidonmi":3pgeeexj said:
2 things I've seen
1. The Wilson/Grossman comparison is downright idiocy.
2. Using regular season games to define Lynch's season is also dumb. It's obvious he's been scaling back, and has finally unleashed in the playoffs. He's saved his best stuff for this game

I quite like the Sherman is overrated and the comparison of the Seattle D to Kansas City.