This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • lsheldon wrote:The only team I ever hated when Seattle was in the AFC West was Oakland. Davis is a D-Bag as were most of his players. I couldn't have cared less about SF then at all, didn't hate them and didn't love them. Now, it is definitely the 40-Whiners that get the hate and it's a toss up between the fans and the players.


    Well hating the Raiders is our #1 priority even though they suck. But the Chargers are now are main target mainly because of Phyllis Rivers. Talk about whiney.

    Chiefs were a surprise to many this year but fell apart there at the end. But... they will be back no doubt.

    I would wish you all luck... you've been decent to me so far after joining your boards.

    However....... ;)
    Broncomaniac69
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:24 pm


  • Hello all, new to this thread. It deeply annoys me when ignorant bronco's fans confidently spew on about how their team will blow the hawks out. With 45-6 a rough estimate. They obviously know very little about the hawks, or even the game in general.
    The seahawks havent lost by more than a single score in a couple seasons... since sometime in 2011 to be exact. so a blowout? naaaaa.
    5 times a number 1 O and D have met, D has 4 out of 5 (guy on espn said 3 of 4, he was misinformed). Number 1 D in the big game, 12-3.
    Teams that have met in the preseason that have met in the superbowl, the winning team in the preseason has won every time. The one exception is the recent patriots/giants superbowl.
    Also to all the denver fans that cluck on about their top ten rated run defense, the averge run yards allowed a game holds no meaning when 80% of the teams you have faced had to abandon the run by the start of the 2nd half.
    2 more points
    1. Your "demigod" trio of recievers on a rough avg. have a 13 drop to target ratio while Tate has a 31 target to drop ratio with baldwin at 36.9.
    2. "Potroast" was rated by football outsiders as the #9 rated inside tackle. Yes thats impresive, he is a good player. But then you have the hawks Mebane being the #3 inside guy on that list. just thought i would get a first post in.
    sorry for lack on punctuation, grammar, spelling. using my tablet.
    Run the ball Bevell.
    You want to run a college offense?
    LEAVE
    KDshouldBeOurMJ
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:37 am


  • I've been on a couple of their forums trying to get some intelligent football discussions going with no luck. I think I can count the number of thoughtful, intelligent posts I've read on one hand. The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

    They might be worse than the Steelers forums before our last Super Bowl and I didn't think that was possible.
    TXHawkFan
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm


  • TXHawkFan wrote:The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.


    Whoa... Don't forget that we pump in fake crowd noise! We'd probably be 4-12 if it weren't for that!
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2726
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • TXHawkFan wrote:I've been on a couple of their forums trying to get some intelligent football discussions going with no luck. I think I can count the number of thoughtful, intelligent posts I've read on one hand. The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

    They might be worse than the Steelers forums before our last Super Bowl and I didn't think that was possible.


    I have also been genuinely been trying to hold an honest discussion on one of their boards but they just have so many delusional fans I keep finding myself being dragged into stupid arguments where they ignore any semblance of logic.
    andyh64000
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 67
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 am


  • andyh64000 wrote:
    TXHawkFan wrote:I've been on a couple of their forums trying to get some intelligent football discussions going with no luck. I think I can count the number of thoughtful, intelligent posts I've read on one hand. The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

    They might be worse than the Steelers forums before our last Super Bowl and I didn't think that was possible.


    I have also been genuinely been trying to hold an honest discussion on one of their boards but they just have so many delusional fans I keep finding myself being dragged into stupid arguments where they ignore any semblance of logic.


    Yeah, I've seen you there. I'm rsrobinson on their boards. They aren't interested in hearing anything that might burst their illusion that this will be an easy win. Now some are simply resorting to calling me an idiot and ignorant rather than respond to any facts or stats I produce. Really pathetic.
    TXHawkFan
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm


  • The smugness that comes off on their boards is ridiculous, wow. I don't even think the 49erwebzone could compete with that.
    User avatar
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1610
    Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 am
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada


  • I can't even read their boards. They know nothing outside of the Broncos, and they're super smug. God I hope we win.
    User avatar
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1680
    Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm


  • Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033
    I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

    I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

    Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger ****** or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

    Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

    We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1771
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • hawker84 wrote:They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....


    Yep that is sure going to be hard seeing as how Denver had more qb pressures and only 3 fewer sacks during the season than Seattle did. Lets also go ahead a give Seattle the advantage in on the Denver O line that gave up 20 sacks and 54 qb pressures all season, but don't worry you have a good point, that Seattle O Line that gave up 44 sacks is way better ...........
    Breaker
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 20
    Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 am


  • davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033
    I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

    I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

    Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger ****** or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

    Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

    We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    That Orange Mane is the worst football forum I've ever seen. It's descended now into pretty much non-stop petty, juvenile, classless trashing of the Seahawks and their fans. If you dare try to begin any kind of a football discussion there that even suggests the Seahawks deserve to be on the same field as the Broncos about all you get in response are ad hominem attacks. It's really pathetic.
    TXHawkFan
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm


  • Breaker wrote:Yep that is sure going to be hard seeing as how Denver had more qb pressures and only 3 fewer sacks during the season than Seattle did. Lets also go ahead a give Seattle the advantage in on the Denver O line that gave up 20 sacks and 54 qb pressures all season, but don't worry you have a good point, that Seattle O Line that gave up 44 sacks is way better ...........


    Ah yes, but you didn't finish painting the whole picture. Here, let me try:

    Denver's opponents had 613 pass attempts and were sacked 41 times. Added together, that's 654 total passing plays.

    Seattle's opponents had 524 pass attempts and were sacked 44 times. Added together, that's 568 total passing plays.

    That means that...

    Denver sacked the QB 1 out of every 15.95 passing attempts.

    Seattle sacked the QB 1 out of every 12.90 passing attempts.

    I don't have the stats for QB pressures, but the analysis would be the same, given the disparity in the number of passing plays.
    User avatar
    Mindsink
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 126
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am


  • Breaker wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....


    Yep that is sure going to be hard seeing as how Denver had more qb pressures and only 3 fewer sacks during the season than Seattle did. Lets also go ahead a give Seattle the advantage in on the Denver O line that gave up 20 sacks and 54 qb pressures all season, but don't worry you have a good point, that Seattle O Line that gave up 44 sacks is way better ...........


    You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

    you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

    I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

    Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless
    Last edited by hawker84 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • TXHawkFan wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033
    I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

    I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

    Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger ****** or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

    Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

    We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    That Orange Mane is the worst football forum I've ever seen. It's descended now into pretty much non-stop petty, juvenile, classless trashing of the Seahawks and their fans. If you dare try to begin any kind of a football discussion there that even suggests the Seahawks deserve to be on the same field as the Broncos about all you get in response are ad hominem attacks. It's really pathetic.

    our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1771
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Hahahahhahaha

    Oh yes, am I making the influx of new Seattle bandwagoners uncomfortable, a little too dry and hateful for your mainstream molded taste in opinions?

    Get out you obnoxious ****s.

    no dude, your not making anyone unconfortable you're just being an asshole
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1771
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • MrCarey wrote:I can't even read their boards. They know nothing outside of the Broncos, and they're super smug. God I hope we win.


    This. Trying to read their boards in the past was painful. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed seeing the despair after the Mile High Miracle last year when we beat them.
    Play like a Raven!
    User avatar
    baltimoreravens
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 83
    Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:06 am
    Location: College Park, MD


  • davidonmi wrote:our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)


    Oh, well that's a relief.

    hawker84 wrote:
    You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

    you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

    I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

    Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless



    oops.
    Eldorado
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 52
    Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 am
    Location: Bronco Land!!


  • davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.
    Eldorado
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 52
    Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 am
    Location: Bronco Land!!


  • Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.
    Last edited by Polaris on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1405
    Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am


  • Polaris wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.


    Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.
    Eldorado
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 52
    Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 am
    Location: Bronco Land!!


  • Eldorado wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.


    Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.


    mmmm interesting.
    User avatar
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1610
    Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 am
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada


  • Polaris wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.


    It is very, very difficult to be banned on the OM
    Papa-pwn
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 am


  • the ditch wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.


    Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.


    mmmm interesting.


    lol. You gonna come trolling? You wouldn't be the first. Please, at least use spell correct and proper punctuation. Also, open with some family smack. Let's em know your serious.
    Eldorado
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 52
    Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 am
    Location: Bronco Land!!


  • Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)


    Oh, well that's a relief.

    hawker84 wrote:
    You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

    you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

    I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

    Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless



    oops.

    You got me, at least he didn't tell u to jump off a bridge though
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1771
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Btw that thread is laughable where they're comparing us to the chiefs, good god that'l like comparing your offense to a team like San Diego, kc is a top ten defense, not even close to seattle
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1771
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Papa-pwn wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    Eldorado wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:Wow, way to keep it classy guys
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033

    there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.


    Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.


    Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.


    It is very, very difficult to be banned on the OM


    No it isnt, I posted a thread titled "For you viewing pleasure"

    All I did was post 5 videos, lynch e60, every seahawks touchdown, legion of boom vid, russel wilson highlights and Percy Harvin. I guess they didnt want to have to watch the videos and eat any of their words.
    BlueBlood
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 615
    Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:50 pm


  • OrangeRange really is godawful.. they seem to justify their beyond the pale rants by doing what they claim Seahawk fans do. Maybe they do on reddit or something.. never been there.. but even the people predicting blowouts here (and those seem to be fairly few) arent outright rude about it.

    and the logic is so blind..I read again and again how the Seahawks havent seen an offense like theirs all year, and we really havent "played anyone".. but they claim somehow that our defense isnt special, and seem to not understand its a #1 defense. One person compared the records Peyton Manning set vs. team defense records the Seahawks set. We all have our own homeristic tendencies but its just bizarre there. You would think they were 16-0 in the regular season instead of having the exact same record as us.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 6121
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Here is a good one from OM:

    "I'll give them safeties and DE's. Linebackers too close to call. I'll take our DT's, CB's, OL, WR, TE, QB, and RB's. I think I would go with Moreno over Lynch all day (Ball vs. Turbin is a joke). Moreno and Lynch are similar running the ball while Moreno blows him away at everything else."
    andyh64000
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 67
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 am


  • Hi Hawk fans!

    Just stopping by to congratulate you on one great season, you have a team that is definitely fun to watch and root for...just not this week :) Here is to a game that is injury free, where the correct calls are made by the refs, and the outcome is decided on the field. I think we are going to witness two great team and it will come down to who executes best. So from a Broncos fan, here is to hoping no matter what the outcome, the sportsmanship and class of both organizations shines tomorrow.

    PS I love seeing two AFC west teams, at least historically, playing each other...the best is in the west!!
    MHSalute
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm


  • Congratulations SeaHawk Nation. No doubt best team in the NFL won. Has to be the most dominant defensive effort I've seen in the Super Bowl. Your fan base was rewarded, and rightfully so. Good to see the best team rewarded in the final game. Have a great off season and here's to next season.
    WHODAT44
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:49 pm


  • Screw all those idiots who thought these Denver chumps were gonna smoke us tonight! To to sane Denver fans, I say you've hard your time. It's ours now.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1086
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm


  • Decided to peek at a few threads over there and wow, it must have been like Hiroshima on that board after the first half. Just reading the first couple of pages in this thread I actually started to feel bad for them.

    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114038

    I think the best SEA can hope for is to hold us to something less than the number of points we typically put on the board.

    On the other side of the ball, our defense will make mincemeat of their offense.
    I wouldn't be surprise to see at least one score off a turnover created by our D.


    Plenty of them posting that such things were crazy but I'd put this guy on suicide watch because he probably thinks his world's been turned upside down.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

    You win.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4274
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


  • Good lord Orangemane is one of the saddest forums I've ever read. They are in complete disarray.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8480
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Previous


It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information