tough tough game... respect for niners playing hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
This was no cake walk. Man I am exhausted mentally and physically... I could barely watch some of that game. With the way our offense was playing, I was afraid the 49ers were going to get us. They played hard, but so did our Hawks.

It was a knockout, drag out game with two teams playing their asses off and want to say I hope Bowman isn't hurt as bad as that injury looked. Hopefully the post game insults about the refs and Sherman/Crabtree from both teams fade quickly. I knew one fan base would be devastated with the end result of today's game, but honestly I had no idea who was going to win until the last few seconds. I'm just relieved it was us holding on to win and I feel for the decent niner fans who came here respectfully. I'm going to refrain from any comments directed at their team.

I'm still in shock, but it is starting to sink in. We made it and we are going to the Super Bowl!!! Go Hawks!!

Vb9er

Reaction score
Love to see all the classy posts from seahawks fans and NINER fans. Was an amazing game as I hoped it would be! The best team won and is deserving of representing the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. I can't root for you guys but hope you stay injury free.

Status
Not open for further replies.