screw you Jimmy Johnson

djb28

Reaction score
Did you hear the smart ass dig?
"Do you have enough DBs to against Denver?"
Guess we know where he stands.

Shermans expression and fake smile while he answered was sweet.

"Guess we will find out"

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Hahahha. What an Idiot. Does he even watch football?? I think Peyton may have a bit of a problem with the Hawks DB's. I mean he is capable of having a descent game but to say that is just plain wrong.

seabowl

Reaction score
Do they have enough DL to stop Lynch?

Ccaavv

Reaction score
Does Jimmy Johnson watch football? Your question says everything about Seahawks fans.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I didn't take that as a dig, more like he was fishing for Sherm to talk some trash. JJ has been a fan of our d all year.

hawk45

Reaction score
Ccaavv":2lpdbuqq said:
Does Jimmy Johnson watch football? Your question says everything about Seahawks fans.
Who the eff are you?

The question was sarcastic, brainiac, but the irony of that whizzing over your head as you insult our fans is entertaining.

seadoc30

Reaction score
First it was the "Great" Crabtree, "Best post season wr" Bolden, "Unstoppable" V.Davis and "the best qb" Krap.... We make them look like shit and piss.

Now its two weeks of Legendary Manning and his Recievers. Oh Man.. When will this get over!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
seadoc30":302a5qfh said:
First it was the "Great" Crabtree, "Best post season wr" Bolden, "Unstoppable" V.Davis and "the best qb" Krap.... We make them look like shit and piss.

Now its two weeks of Legendary Manning and his Recievers. Oh Man.. When will this get over!!

It will be over after the LOB layeth the smacketh down on Feb 2nd.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I think it was a legit question. Denver has weapons all over the field. Demarius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker are all excellent and Andre Caldwell is a top end #4 WR. TE Julius Thomas is fantastic and getting better while backup Jacob Tamme is a really solid receiver that Manning targets a lot. We'll have our hands full and our depth will be tested.

Polaris

Reaction score
Most teams don't match up well against the Peyton Manning offense and don't have enough good DBs.

The Seahawks are an exception, and frankly (IMHO) are about the worst possible matchup in the NFL for Denver (San Fran would have been another bad matchup).

Seafan

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was being sarcastic. He's been on the Hawk bandwagon all season.