Congratulations

Canuck49

Reaction score
Not gonna lie. Lots of anger at the refs right now. But I won't blame the zebras. Your defence made the plays when it needed to, and you got beast mode going. We couldn't get anything wih Gore. You saw the greatness and the weakness of Kaepernick in that game. Either way, you won fair and square.

Congratulations. Thanks for being decent hosts this week in the buildup to a great game. The pregame banter was fun. This hurts worse than the Super Bowl for me. Three tough season ending losses in a row. Good luck to you guys. Don't think I can bring myself to cheer for you. But good luck. You deserved your win.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I have a ton of respect for Harbaugh and that organization. I love that we are going to battle it out for years. I hope Bowman is not too injured. Good luck next year!

hawk45

Reaction score
Wish Bowman well. The refs blew it big on the play he got injured. I was relieved when we turned around and gave it right back.

Heckuva game.

OP
OP
C

Canuck49

Reaction score
The loss sucks. But I'm really worried about Bowman. That's the type of injury that can cost him next season too. Just brutal. Hate to see that happen to any player.

James in PA

Reaction score
Great game Niners. You guys are tough out. What a nerve wracking, but great game! Wow!

aawolf

Reaction score
That fumble by Kearse was BS, but we felt so bad, we gave you back the ball and spotted you fifteen yards. An epic game that I thought you would win until the last 20 seconds. A gutsy effort by both teams.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Why do you blame the refs.. Some calls, but nothing that made it the reason you lost.. Thanks for the Congrats, but now get the **** out of here. See you next year!

el capitan

Reaction score
Canuck49":2qzbwywi said:
This hurts worse than the Super Bowl for me. Three tough season ending losses in a row. Good luck to you guys. Don't think I can bring myself to cheer for you. But good luck. You deserved your win.

If you want to avoid "tough season ending losses" try ending your season in October like the Rams. You'd be over it by now.

Barakas

Reaction score
I don't get the complaining about the refs by the 49er fans. The fumble on the 1 would have turned out BETTER for the Seahawks if they gave it to the 49ers. Instead, we keep the ball and then fumble it on the next play and end up giving the 49ers the ball on the 15 instead of the 1. 49ers should be happy about that play.

Even on the punt penalty. It's not like a 15 yard penalty would have automatically meant points for them. In the end, it was THREE turnovers by CK that lost the game for the 49ers....refs had NOTHING to do with that *boggle*