Super Bowl Champions Gear

Anguish

Reaction score
Get it HERE immediately following the game and keep Seahawks.NET the best fan site on the internet while you do...

Go 'hawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back

drcool

Reaction score
kidhawk":309vuv2x said:
Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back

Love that one with the names on it. Might have to add that to my ever growing list.

Msfann

Reaction score
That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.

drcool

Reaction score
The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
$600 bucks spent on this stuff....shirts, hats, clock, dog leash, stickers, flag.....can't wait to eadd next years stuff too!

Msfann

Reaction score
drcool":1a1vgojk said:
The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.

Perfect thanks!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Got the shirt, hat, and blu ray thru this link. How long do they normally sell the super bowl stuff. Really want a jacket but gotta wait.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There goes another $150....this is not right! :lol:

BTW, I am looking for the green/blue winter hat with the ball on top and I can't seem to find them....anyone else see them?

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't wear caps, but that one they all wore after the game is tight, and I have to get one. Also a lanyard, banner, pennant, and beer glasses that say CHAMPIONS. My Visa card is all bout that action. Boss

pnwcapriceroller

Reaction score
00M0M YQCqPWzWDO 600x450i have an amazing seahwks table for sale if anyone is interested. its still got some work to bedone but as you can see it is aready pretty sick.

Bryce84

Reaction score
For those (like me) that don't want to spend $36 on what is likely a 1-Disc Blu-ray, its available for pre-order on Amazon for $22.96. In looking at the previous year's copies though, they seem to release another one a bit later in the year (2-Disc). Here's what the titles will look like:

NFL Super Bowl <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> Champions: <Year> <Team> [Blu-ray]

and

NFL: <Team>: Road to <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> [Blu-ray]

Based on the previous two years, the first one (1-Disc) releases early March, includes Super Bowl only stuff such as Media Day, post game ceremonies, etc. The second one releases in early June (2-Disc) and includes the Super Bowl as well as the other playoff games, but you don't get too much else as far as extras. Looks like I'll have to double dip.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

main

Reaction score
When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, I whispered in my wife's ear that she's in trouble now because I am going to buy so many SB stuff! Haha. She is awesome. She told me to go buy the usual stuff like the shirt, hat, & etc. She also told me to go out and buy one really special thing that we can display in the "Man Cave". So after a while, I decided to buy this:

SB MVP Malcolm Smith autographed Super Bowl Seahawks Mini Helmet ($109.95)
Aspxi2fproductImages2f 16720002fff 1672409 xl

We already have Sherman, Wilson, Earl Thomas, & Percy Harvin's autograph.. so why not the MVP of the game on a Super Bowl mini helmet? I can't wait to get it!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1wkjx9rs said:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!