The Deep Breath Before the Plunge

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
[youtube]waGogciXcJA[/youtube]

Man I feel like such a Peregrin Took tonight! I hope the hawks are so confident they are asleep like babies right now, can't imagine how i'd do it!

Gandalf= Pete Carroll
Frodo = RW
The Witch King = Patrick Willis
Gollum = Kapernick
Samwise = Marshawn Lynch

Ok screw that, i'm with Samwise tonight

[youtube]Soe8ayi3ScE[/youtube]

[youtube]x7-iFDyVb2c[/youtube]
Sons of Seattle, of Washington, my brothers, A day may come when the courage the of the 12 fails, when we forsake our team and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of rams and shattered helmets,when the age of hawk comes crashing down,

but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear in this good City,
I bid you stand, Men of the 12!!!

Russell Wilson? Can't be, not tall enough
[youtube]lEOOZDbMrgE[/youtube]

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Posting this stuff is all i can do to stop me from driving to the 49ers hotel and running around with a 12th man flag.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Wo wo wo wo wo, Frodo is not RW. Frodo may destroy the ring in the end, but he spends the whole film series getting himself into trouble that others have to help him out of. If anyone is Frodo its probably Bevell lol, with Sam as RW; the friend who covers Frodo's ass.

Here's an inspirational clip from a film for my neck of the woods depicting the greatest of Irishmen

[youtube]v6L66xhKdgE[/youtube]

'We have a weapon more powerful then any in the whole arsenal of the Forty Niners, and that weapon is our refusal...
Our refusal to bow, to any Defense but our own
Any team but our own' lol :p

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2uxz3i7c said:
Wo wo wo wo wo, Frodo is not RW. Frodo may destroy the ring in the end, but he spends the whole film series getting himself into trouble that others have to help him out of. If anyone is Frodo its probably Bevell lol, with Sam as RW; the friend who covers Frodo's ass.

Here's an inspirational clip from a film for my neck of the woods depicting the greatest of Irishmen

[youtube]v6L66xhKdgE[/youtube]

'We have a weapon more powerful then any in the whole arsenal of the Forty Niners, and that weapon is our refusal...
Our refusal to bow, to any Defense but our own
Any team but our own' lol :p

Yeah I came to the conclusion that RW is William Wallace

The lines "Can't be Wallace he's too short" and "Your not William Wallace, William Wallace is 7'0 tall" pretty much confirms it.

edit: great move/speech btw Soc!